FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Heateco

Need some opinion on logs! [Unholy DK]

Hey guys!

So, I just started raiding with my guild on normal, and I can't seem to surpass the 160k mark on my DK. My gear is good for normal (avg. 845) and still the other DK in the group keeps passing me on meters, I'm using the rotation that is on the icy veins page.

Here are the logs for the Ursoc fight last night, I'm Heateco...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wBJFM8x32tYrCjRz/#type=summary

PS: The other unholy DK in the group has a lower iLvL than me!

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Heateco

Main problems i'm seeing is i wrong talents your talents would make a huge change, you should use 1, 2 , 2 ,1, which ever you want for this one, 1, 3 

Come back with logs using these talents (for fights like ursoc and single target) and i can relook at your logs.

Drt hit the nail on the head, there are a lot of talent issues. Get rid of clawing shadows and switch to castigator. Clawing shadows requires stupid amounts of mastery to even begin to match vanilla scourge strike. It's just not that strong. Also, you are using Dark Arbiter on really long fights. DA is only for 1 minute or less long fights ie when you have boss on farm. I mean I get the perspective on ily for the burn phases, but long term across the fight soul reaper is much much more valuable.

So, I'd switch up your talents and make fresh logs. I mean on ursoc you aren't doing terrible for normal its just you can be doing a whole lot more with better talents. Same with illy. 

10 hours ago, Blainie said:

Good man demon. Coming when I call you. I like having this power. :D

something like that, more we exist on opposite time zones, so i figure i get messaged when a topic hasn't received attention in some time. I try to leave some things for the community to help eachother with however if things aren't getting attention the heads up is certainly very convenient

21 hours ago, demonardvark said:

something like that, more we exist on opposite time zones, so i figure i get messaged when a topic hasn't received attention in some time. I try to leave some things for the community to help eachother with however if things aren't getting attention the heads up is certainly very convenient

You da man.