FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ralor

Havoc Dps Help

Alright yall I guess I'll be the first one to admit I could use some help. Seeing at logs are ranking Demon Hunter pretty much at the top, where as I am not. Probably something to do with me. I am 849 ilevel which means I should be doing 250-300k single target and around 500k sustained AoE. But my single target falls very short of that. Getting sat because my single target capabilities is not good enough on the burn phase Il'gynoth is not fun. 

I would like to raise my single target competitiveness. As well as suggestions for when to use certain CDs. Like saving FotI for the blobs on Il'gynoth. I am using the standard momentum rotation. with Fel barrage. 

My guess?
1. My bloodlet damage is too low.
2. My crit is too low, so fury gain is minimal during meta and fury dumps.
3. Also, stay the hell alive. Too many times I would fel rush into a mechanic. 

My Warcraft log for Heroic Nythendra kill probably the easiest to look at.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QmcF7dBbhzPyqRgW#fight=9

My Amory stats:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Thress/advanced 

Edited by Ralor

A few things:

• Why are you using Fel Barrage on Nythendra? Demon Blades is far better here.
  • Get rid of the Deadly Grace potion and use Old War instead. It's much better.
  • Get yourself the Hidden Satyr neck enchant.

For the rest of it, I can't help much since I'm not a big Havoc player. These are 3 things at least that you can very quickly fix.

4 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Why are you using Fel Barrage on Nythendra? Demon Blades is far better here.

I think you mean Chaos Blades, because Demons Blades is a totally different tier.

But ya, use CB on that fight. And do the other stuff Blanie said. I'll look at your logs when I can but Im hella busy atm.

Just now, Lockybalboa said:

I think you mean Chaos Blades, because Demons Blades is a totally different tier.

But ya, use CB on that fight. And do the other stuff Blanie said. I'll look at your logs when I can but Im hella busy atm.

Sorry yeah, good catch! 

Definitely a very helpful thread to apply here. Anyway, glad to help and sorry I couldn't be more useful!

For Locky, will it be worth looking at my logs at this point? Considering the incoming nerf, damage sources will change a bit. I am all for more help from you guys. Don't want you to have to waste the effort though.

Things might change, yes, but this perhaps identifies issues that you will have in the future as well. I'd wait to see the updated Havoc rotation, then see if those issues will still affect you.