FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Azmodian

Could you look over my logs?

I have nothing to say on Ursoc and Nythendra, talents are correct, rotation seems sound, damage is good.

For elerethe we can do some work. You are taking ebon fever and your virulent plague is taking up so much of your damage. There are adds in the fight but with bursting sores you can cleave them down much more efficiently. Even then, DD+SS is more then sufficient for AOE versus taking epidemic, you didn't but that's just a point im making here. I would heavily recommend bursting sores for that fight. That alone you should see much more cleave damage and higher dps. In addition you have fewer soul reaper cast on that fight. I realize there are mechanical issues there but still prioritize soul reaper very high in rotation, that will lead to more bursting sores cleave. Same when you get to illy, now, there you can do epidemic spam and virulent plague spam, but basic DD SS is more than efficient plus thats really a single target fight in disguise. 

So ursoc and nythendra I see no glaring issues, for eleth a talent change should give you some good dps improvements :)

After looking your logs I notice you are missing your dot uptime being 100% it's only at 85% which is pretty low for the nythendra fight being it's not hard for 100% on that fight. Secondly I noticed some delays in your casting of both soul reaper and apocalypse. By up too like 20 seconds on one of your soul reapers which really throws off your timing with lining it up to apocalypse, like understandable sometimes you won't always be able too cast it instantly but either more fore-thought needs to happen for festering wounds,  or maybe just you not noticing them as they instantly come off CD being that both the haste during the apocalypse minions both helps increase your dmg through having 15% more haste and 15% more dmg on boss (from the debuff they put on the boss). Gargoyle cast times were perfect though. I believe if you pressed everything directly off CD also you could have had 2 more dark transformations.

I believe you have a couple overcaps in festering wounds I noticed sometimes you were at 7 stacks and used festering wounds (without using apocalypse). 

TLDR: Overcapped on festering wounds, not 100% uptime on dot, and not instantly casting all your cds off CD instantly-- except gargoyle.

Edited by Drtain

Azmodian those are the correct talents if you looking for pure damage, though for heart damage and outside of heart damage i would suggest bursting sores, although parses are everything so go ebon fever. (unless you manage to start getting the heart down to like 2-3% then bursting sores would be suggested.

2 hours ago, Drtain said:

Azmodian those are the correct talents if you looking for pure damage, though for heart damage and outside of heart damage i would suggest bursting sores, although parses are everything so go ebon fever. (unless you manage to start getting the heart down to like 2-3% then bursting sores would be suggested.

^ this. If you only care about raw deeps then yeah go ebon and epi for illy. However, illy truly is not a aoe fight its a priority single target. So, people parsing and trying to look good on leader boards are ignoring mechanics and just aoe burning blobs in front of the eye, this does get you tremendous dps logs but its not good raid wise. So, bursting sores and castigator on that fight. :)

• Like 1

On September 26, 2016 at 6:54 AM, demonardvark said:

^ this. If you only care about raw deeps then yeah go ebon and epi for illy. However, illy truly is not a aoe fight its a priority single target. So, people parsing and trying to look good on leader boards are ignoring mechanics and just aoe burning blobs in front of the eye, this does get you tremendous dps logs but its not good raid wise. So, bursting sores and castigator on that fight. :)

My hero. I have to rail on my raiders every night about this point. Having high dps and being a good dpser are not always the same thing and this is an exceptional example.  Your opinion has risen considerably in my estimation demon.  keep dropping that knowledge on people!

i don't suppose you share your own logs for people to use as a baseline?