FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mimech

Hero-Specific Quest Idea

I think it would be cool if there was a reward for collecting every card for a particular hero.  The reward could be a hero-specific card back.

• Like 1

This would be a really huge target that will be unaccomplishable for most players.

Naxx has common class cards, which means 40 dust. GvG class cards (for one class) cost 2780 dust, TGT and WotoG cost 2820 (TGT is 4420 for hunters), and Classic cost 3540. Total of 12k dust per class, and 13600 dust for hunter.
This will further increase over time as new expansions will come and old adventures won't be obtainable for gold, but will have to be crafted instead.

9 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

This would be a really huge target that will be unaccomplishable for most players.

I agree: but you could tier it for Wild/Standard to reduce that burden.

There's a current quest for collecting all Classic cards (reward: a measly 100 gold) which I've yet to achieve after 1.5 years of play - I'm 11 legendarys, 10 epics and 8 rares short.  A lot of the epics and rares I dusted when they got nerfed. 

They should make all the class-specific cardbackss, that's what I second hard. Why it's only Thrall who can roll around with his personal swagback?

no shaman op jokes plz