FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Yocodemon

Need Some Fury Warrior Help </3

Hello All!

My name is Yoco, and i need a little warrior help.

Before i get started here is my Armory page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Yocodemon/simple

Now with my ilvl being 510, I only do...right around 70k-ish dps, I've tried Arms and Titan's grip, but they all seem to stay in the 60-70k's, Im gemmed as Mr.Robot would have it and im enchanted, Im pretty sure i have my rotation down pat,

BS>Charge>BT>CS>Banner and BB>RB>Berserker Rage when i need to; to get my RB's in the CS>DR>Wildstrikes when they are up>HS above 70 rage> rinse, wash, repeat.

Now with that, i know i should be doing...way...way more than 70k, i feel like i should at least be in the 90's.

Any help...would be awesome help

Thanks

Rage will help you with your rotation mastery - but from what I can tell, your bracers need to be enchanted. :D

Rage will help you with your rotation mastery - but from what I can tell, your bracers need to be enchanted. Posted Image

Bah!, I do need to get those enchanted lol, But as for Rage, i never seem to be Ragestarved :s

The thing you have to realize is that there isn't really a "rotation" for fury warriors. There's more like 2 phases, on of burst and one of rage conservation, which alternate following CS.

I have covered the opener in another post, but I'll paste it again here: Shout->Pre-Pot->Charge->BT->Bloodbath+Banner->DR->Reck->CS->RB->BT->RB->RB.

As far as the normal rotation goes, when CS is on CD your goal is to save as much rage as you can for the next CS without getting rage capped. The priority should look like BT>DR>Procced WS>Heroic Throw. If you get to 90+ rage, you can use a non-procced WS to dump a bit of rage. If WS isn't enough or it's procced, you can use HS to dump rage at 110+ rage.

When you cast CS, you want to make sure you have at the very least 70 rage and 1 RB charge, the more the better. Your goal is then simply to fit in as many RB's and HS as you can during the 6 seconds window. Ideally it would be RB>BT>RB>RB with 4 HS on top of it. That's when you want to use Zerker Rage to force an RB if you don't have enough procs. You can also use Heroic Leap for extra Damage during that window.

Few things to note: Never *EVER* cast DR during CS. DO it either right before or after (when you have Bloodbath) but never during. Also, never use any kind of cooldown outside of CS. doing so is a HUGE DPS loss.

Hope this helps you,

If anything is not clear or if you need any more help feel free to ask :)

-Rage

Bah!, I do need to get those enchanted lol, But as for Rage, i never seem to be Ragestarved :s

When I said "Rage" I was implying Ragebarr hahaha....

The thing you have to realize is that there isn't really a "rotation" for fury warriors. There's more like 2 phases, on of burst and one of rage conservation, which alternate following CS.

I have covered the opener in another post, but I'll paste it again here: Shout->Pre-Pot->Charge->BT->Bloodbath+Banner->DR->Reck->CS->RB->BT->RB->RB.

As far as the normal rotation goes, when CS is on CD your goal is to save as much rage as you can for the next CS without getting rage capped. The priority should look like BT>DR>Procced WS>Heroic Throw. If you get to 90+ rage, you can use a non-procced WS to dump a bit of rage. If WS isn't enough or it's procced, you can use HS to dump rage at 110+ rage.

When you cast CS, you want to make sure you have at the very least 70 rage and 1 RB charge, the more the better. Your goal is then simply to fit in as many RB's and HS as you can during the 6 seconds window. Ideally it would be RB>BT>RB>RB with 4 HS on top of it. That's when you want to use Zerker Rage to force an RB if you don't have enough procs. You can also use Heroic Leap for extra Damage during that window.

Few things to note: Never *EVER* cast DR during CS. DO it either right before or after (when you have Bloodbath) but never during. Also, never use any kind of cooldown outside of CS. doing so is a HUGE DPS loss.

Hope this helps you,

If anything is not clear or if you need any more help feel free to ask Posted Image

-Rage

Thank you Sir, This has actually helped a tad, I just have to get the rotation down pat, and the DR before CS mindset going lol.

But before i take my leave, What do you guys think about Impending Victory? Is it REALLY worth it, or does it just get in the way?

IV is a small DPS increase, it goes between Procced WS and Heroic Throw in the priority list, if I remember right... But I still think Second Wind will always be better, except on gimmick fights like Heroic Tortos. 5.4 might make IV a bit more worth it, but as of now I'm a strong defender of Second Wind.