FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deswind

Proper Fury of the Eagle usage

I'm wondering how to properly use this ability after the opener. I read that it should only be used when you only have 6 stacks of Mongoose Fury. The problem is that there are times that I can only get around 4-5 on average while FotE is up and the stacks are about to fall off. Do I really not use it until I get 6, or should I use it on CD with whatever stacks I have? What takes more priority here?

17 hours ago, Deswind said:

I'm wondering how to properly use this ability after the opener. I read that it should only be used when you only have 6 stacks of Mongoose Fury. The problem is that there are times that I can only get around 4-5 on average while FotE is up and the stacks are about to fall off. Do I really not use it until I get 6, or should I use it on CD with whatever stacks I have? What takes more priority here?

The answer depends entirely on the nature of the fight. If the boss has adds that spawn it is perfectly acceptable to use Fury of the Eagle at 4-5 stacks if it means getting a full channel on 3 or more targets. On single target and as a general rule you want to save Fury of the Eagle until you are able to obtain 6 stacks of mongoose fury. Most of the time this means waiting for Snake Hunter or Aspect of the Eagle, but occasionally if you get a lucky string of procs you can get one off without having to use either.