Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amateurpeeweeeeh

Legion and twink reputation

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

My main is exalted at nightfallen. Somehow blizzard decided to force twinks to quest whole suramar-zone again to get into those two dungeons there. 

How are you handling this? Are you waiting till it gets fixed?

Also if theres some of you here who reached 21000/21000 too, are you still doing the training-wq or emissary in suramar? Is there like a use I don't see right now?

Sincere regards

On 9/29/2016 at 2:32 PM, Amateurpeeweeeeh said:

Hello everybody,

My main is exalted at nightfallen. Somehow blizzard decided to force twinks to quest whole suramar-zone again to get into those two dungeons there. 

How are you handling this? Are you waiting till it gets fixed?

Also if theres some of you here who reached 21000/21000 too, are you still doing the training-wq or emissary in suramar? Is there like a use I don't see right now?

It won't get fixed.

There's always legendaries, artifact appearances for some classes, AP, resources, gold etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN + 2/3 Mythic ToV + 3/10 Mythic NH
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here: lustful-guild.com or message me.

<Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!

We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Healer: Low demand.
      Tank: HIGH DEMAND!
      Range Damage: HIGH DEMAND!
      Melee damage: HIGH DEMAND!
      Expectations:
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      RCLootCouncil
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614
    • By Moonfly
      Hello everyone,

SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster. And also for our more relaxed heroic/social-raid team.

The guild was formed by bringing together friends from different guilds to make a fresh start, with our goal being to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content.

We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for:

Main team:
      1 x Healer (Resto Shaman) Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Hunter, Mage) Social team:
      All classes
      Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications.

Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a strong understanding of their class and spec.

Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com. You can also find us on the EU Twisting Nether forum if you search there.

Progress

Nighthold :
      10/10 Normal
      9/10 Heroic
      Trial of Valor:
      3/3 Normal
      3/3 Heroic
      Emerald Nightmare:
      7/7 Heroic
      1/7 Mythic

Raid Days:
      Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin or Moonfly.

Casual/social players are always welcome

We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By Wingria
      <OVERLOAD> - Darksorrow - 7/7(M) 3/3(H) 5/10(H)
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 20:00 – 23:00
      Currently Recruiting: 
      Ranged DPS - Mage/Warlock/Priest/Shaman
      Healer - Shaman/Priest
      ABOUT US
      The guild is formed by experienced raiders with a varied, hardcore-raiding background. We strive to obtain steady realm progression. And we aim to create an active and friendly atmosphere whilst doing so. Since Legion the guild has undergone a revamp through new leadership; the change was needed as we found it hard to balance being casual whilst trying to stick to a strict raiding timetable.
      Upon joining Overload, players who are interested on staying as a social member will be given membership rank. Players looking to apply for a raiding spot will undergo a 2 week trial period where their performance, attitude, readiness and playstyle will be evaluated using Warcraft Logs and WoW Armory.
      Every player matters!
      It’s about us as a community! We want everyone to be and feel a big part of the guild, no matter what level or guild rank. Our current officer team includes, Calamity (Guild Master & Raid Leader) Aggravating (Theory-Crafting/Raider Evaluation & Strategy) and Wingria (Guild Management/Website/Loot Master & Logs). Officer meetings take place every Monday evening. Any idea’s suggestions, concerns or issues can be brought up and discussed with an officer to be added to the agenda for these meetings.
      A life outside WoW
      We fully understand that players can’t play WoW 24/7
      (as much as some of us try!)
      The gaming experience should be a arranged around your every day habits and commitments. World of Warcraft should help provide relief to players from every day stress and worries; not adding to them. This is why our raid times are tailored to Tuesdays and Thursdays only. What we expect from our Raiders is to attend the raids 15 minutes prior to the time stated, informed, organised, and gear optimised for the encounter. If a player cannot make the raid they are expected to give plenty of notice on the AFK thread on the forum or by contacting an officer directly.
      Interaction amongst members!
      Overload is more than a place for raiding. We are a community of friendly players who enjoy long hours of awesome gaming. Being friendly and polite towards ALL players is very important to us and an essential part of being an Overloader. We want everyone to be comfortable and enjoy their game time; regardless if you are a raider or social member.
      Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Overload?
      Apply now HERE and head over to our Forums. 
      We look forward to welcoming you in Legion!
    • By MayorMayo
      Howdy howdy!

Requisite armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Mayo/simple Requisite most recent parse: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/93755/latest Am I following the Icy Veins rotation? Yup, for the most part, unless I have a brain fart. With that out of the way, I want to start by saying that I’m not unsatisfied by my DPS, but I know that I can do more / do better. 
      I’ve got two of the best legendaries (Ashes to Dust & Chain of Thrayn), two of what I think are the best trinkets. I’ve got the Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid (880) and the Entwined Elemental Foci (890) but don’t use them currently because my sims are showing Convergence of Fates (895) & Might of Krosus (895) being ~7-10k higher, but I’m very open to hearing if maybe the sims aren’t as accurate as I’d like to think they are.
      I’m just... stuck on how to get there. I was hoping that I could get some sage advice from other paladins in here.
      All of your thoughts are most appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Mayo 
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 5 or more Mythic boss kills.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Balance.
      Hunter: BM/MM.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Warlock: Affli/Destro.

Any and all applications be considered.