FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
neytirri

good sumaritan storylines **help**

Uncommon Patron

I have completed all but 4 so far, a growing crisis , breaking the lightbreaker and moon guard stronghold, a change of seasons

I started statecraft and did rumor has it, but i dont remember doing the rest in that chain. To make things weirder, I have the quests for arcway and COS AND i have the rep but i dont have them unlocked so i cant complete the quests. Also I cannot find any quests in suramar and am not currently on any in my quest log. I'm not sure what to do at the moment.. 

Edited by Sugartits

On 9/30/2016 at 1:30 AM, Sugartits said:

I have completed all but 4 so far, a growing crisis , breaking the lightbreaker and moon guard stronghold, a change of seasons

I started statecraft and did rumor has it, but i dont remember doing the rest in that chain. To make things weirder, I have the quests for arcway and COS AND i have the rep but i dont have them unlocked so i cant complete the quests. Also I cannot find any quests in suramar and am not currently on any in my quest log. I'm not sure what to do at the moment.. 

Well, it's a bit tricky because you don't receive all the main story quest from the guys underground - they are 'hidden' in different areas and you sort of stumble on them when running around.

To make things easier for you, use this guide, it has a compilation of all the needed quests, achievements, quest givers with the coordinates, etc for Suramar.

If you want to jump to the main line right away, check a "Main Questline in Suramar" title in the guide I linked.

Uncommon Patron

yeah i must be missing something cuz moon guard for example, i went to your guide and to the location of where it supposedly starts and theres nothing there. I have a quest to turn in a helm to lothrius mooncaller and ive seen 3 different sets of coords in wowhead comments for where he could be at, ive gone to all 3 coords and he is nowhere to be found. Im doing /tar and everything- the quest itself does not give me any hint as to where it is. The only quests im getting right now in suramar is for arc/cos and I do those as they come up. 

Can you please post a screenshot with your Suramar main story progress?

It's in your quest log and looks like this when you hover the mouse above the "Suramar: Srory Progress" line.

You have to be in Suramar zone to see it.

1.png

Uncommon Patron

a growing crisis just became available to me a few days ago, i had a couple quests then it is now listing under artifact i think. I am revered I am not exalted yet.

suramar.jpg

Hmmm, looks like you miss the chapters that are started by simply walking near the NPS-starters.

Story Progress 2/11 – Breaking the Lightbreaker

Quest starts at 31:59
NPC: Lyana Darksorrow

Story Progress 7/11 – Moon Guard Stronghold

Quest starts at 28:21
NPC: Thalrenus Rivertree

I personally did these lines before 8/11 Blood and Wine - there are no requirements apart from walking near the quest givers.

You get 10/11 - A Growing Crisis on 7000/21000 reputation with Nightfallen.

Quest starts in Shal'Aran
NPC: Valewalker Farondin

and the last part 11/11 - A Change of Seasons starts on 20000/21000 reputation with Nightfallen.

If you don't get the last part immediately when hit the required rep, port to Dalaran and check the map for a new ! in Shal'Aran.

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron
1 hour ago, Pandacho said:

Hmmm, looks like you miss the chapters that are started by simply walking near the NPS-starters.

Story Progress 2/11 – Breaking the Lightbreaker

Quest starts at 31:59
NPC: Lyana Darksorrow

Story Progress 7/11 – Moon Guard Stronghold

Quest starts at 28:21
NPC: Thalrenus Rivertree

I personally did these lines before 8/11 Blood and Wine - there are no requirements apart from walking near the quest givers.

You get 10/11 - A Growing Crisis on 7000/21000 reputation with Nightfallen.

NPC: Valewalker Farondin

and the last part 11/11 - A Change of Seasons starts on 20000/21000 reputation with Nightfallen.

If you don't get the last part immediately when hit the required rep, port to Dalaran and check the map for a new ! in Shal'Aran.

thanks both- i found lyana darksorrow with a quest =D 

Uncommon Patron

breaking the lightbreaker complete, still no quests in MGS.

that addon btw for quest completist does not have legion content yet.

Edited by Sugartits

8 hours ago, Sugartits said:

breaking the lightbreaker complete, still no quests in MGS.

Well, I would suggest then to create an in-game ticket and ask a GM to check what's wrong because I got a starting quest for MGS on my druid even before finishing the 1st chapter - just running by.

Uncommon Patron
6 hours ago, Pandacho said:

Well, I would suggest then to create an in-game ticket and ask a GM to check what's wrong because I got a starting quest for MGS on my druid even before finishing the 1st chapter - just running by.

i did create a ticket- and my first response was a gm saying they couldnt speak with me about the quest and to check out wowhead. I responded back saying wowhead was the first place i checked and if he'd actually read my ticket he would have seen that.

long story short, after several more ticket comments, a gm sends me a pic of where the npc SHOULD be. He wasnt there, but I was slow-falling off the cliff and found an npc with a quest who lead me to him- and wah-la that story line is now done.  now I just a growing crisis and the other one that i need 20k rep for. thanks all!

I am working on A change of seasons I need it and Eminent grow main to finish pathfinder. The last quest I did was dealing with a leyline map I did the turn in and when everything was said and done nothing ! I didn't get credit for the quest so I must have done something wrong or left something out I just need help trying to figure out where I went wrong. My toons name is Skartooth and he is on shu halp server. I could sure use some help getting this over the finish line lot of time invested and I just want to be done. ( frustrated )

On 5/18/2017 at 8:44 PM, James54 said:

I am working on A change of seasons I need it and Eminent grow main to finish pathfinder. The last quest I did was dealing with a leyline map I did the turn in and when everything was said and done nothing ! I didn't get credit for the quest so I must have done something wrong or left something out I just need help trying to figure out where I went wrong. My toons name is Skartooth and he is on shu halp server. I could sure use some help getting this over the finish line lot of time invested and I just want to be done. ( frustrated )

Try the addon quest completist. Also, please note, you should start your own thread. Don't necro one from a year ago. Locking.

• Thanks 1