Stan

Is Blood of Sargeras Vendor the New Economy Crusher?

Sign in to follow this  

12 posts in this topic

qbr3K2G.jpg

Will the Blood of Sargeras vendor addition single-handedly ruin the game's economy?

The Blood of Sargeras vendor will be added in Patch 7.1. You will be able to exchange a single Blood of SargerasBlood of Sargeras, for herbs, crystals, dust, ores, order resources and more! Now the question is, why would Blizzard add such a vendor? To once again, ruin the market economy making professions obsolete as they were in Warlords of Draenor thanks to Garrisons.

Markets are currently very volatile, but the prices of Enchants and other goods are alright, since you can make 10K / day easily with just doing Heroic dungeons and selling Defiled Augment RuneDefiled Augment Rune; I'm not even counting 500 Gold World Quests. At the end of the day, you'll have enough gold to buy yourself flasks & food easily.

The Initial Vendor Version

When I first saw this as an avid Enchanter I was bashing my head on the keyboard. I asked myself, why would Blizzard even consider adding a trade vendor so early. I'd expect something similar when we were in the middle on an expansion. Illnea Bloodthorn is the NPC. Initially, the vendor was set to trade a single blood for 20 herbs, fish, enchanting dust and ores.

L1xqPUS.jpg

The Nerfed Version

Luckily, yesterday, the former version was nerfed to 10x mats / blood (down from 20x).

Lu6PpXx.jpg

Mostly Affected Professions

Gathering professions will be among the most affected. Expect huge price drops for goods from Herbalism, Mining & Skinning. Make the most out of them right now as with 7.1 they will no longer be very attractive.

What Will Happen When 7.1 Hits?

Phase 1

Players are sitting at huge amounts of Blood of SargerasBlood of Sargeras right now, so for the first couple of weeks expect huge price drops in materials on the Auction House as people will be buying mats like crazy. This phase can last from anywhere between two weeks up to several months.

Phase 2

Starts right after people deplete their Blood of SargerasBlood of Sargeras. The market will slowly begin to stabilize to somewhere below the current prices.

What Does It Mean For Me?

• All items sold will greatly have their prices reduced in the first weeks.
  • This would be the ultimate time to make research and enter new niche markets.
    • Market areas which weren't profitable before, due to high mats cost.
  • Like 2

I don't entirely agree with you. Like I said in another topic yesterday, most professions are quite difficult to level in Legion. This is one of the many reasons that everything is so freaking expensive in the AH at the moment, especially Alchemy and Jewelcrafting products. Another reason is the insane amounts of gold a lot of people made thanks to the WoD garrison.

As far as the first reason is concerned, I will present an example from a personal experience: I am also an enchanter and last week, I made 40k gold in 3 days by selling the Satyr enchant. However, as you only need enchants once (as opposed to flasks, pots and gems) and a lot of people figured out they can make money out of it, prices dropped by a lot up to the point that it was no longer profitable. Then, I spent that 40k gold for flasks and pots for just 2 raiding days! Isn't it completely absurd?

As far as the second reason is concerned, the fact that a lot of people made gold in WoD is reflected in the current AH prices, as well as the prices Blizzard put for some items like the new Kirin Tor ring etc. However, these prices are completely out of reach for new players. And ok, new players may not be the majority in a 12 y/o game but quite a few people are sitting at less than 100k gold. Even for people like me, "comfortably" sitting at 300k, if I keep spending 20k gold for pots and flasks for a 3-hour raid, I will run out of money in 15 days (if my math is correct, I am horrible at maths).

I understand your concern that the Blood of Sargeras vendor will "ruin" professions again, but personally I welcome it and I think it's a much needed addition to deflate the game's economy.

• Like 2

Well I picked Enchanting and didn't even bother leveling it; I only finished the introductory quests. I'm 334/800 just by selling bindings and claws, no reason to level it, I'm making a steady daily profit, selling maybe 10-15/day. The only drawback is blood farming, as I no longer have any. Enchanting is still very profitable. I buy or have people CoD me Legion 101 greens for ArkhanaArkhana. I even buy them all off the AH, since any item is profitable under 50g/pc. As for Chaos CrystalChaos Crystal, they're on the Auction House for 670-700g/pc at the moment. There was a huge price drop a couple of days ago, went down from 1,200g/pc, that's when I was buying them from my crystal dealer in bulks. So my total mats costs if I want to create a Enchant Cloak - Binding of AgilityEnchant Cloak - Binding of Agility are

• ArkhanaArkhana x 30 (22g/pc) > 660g
  • Chaos CrystalChaos Crystal x8 (700g/pc) > 5,600g (sometimes not even that, since I disenchant all 840 gear for crystals)
  • Blood of SargerasBlood of Sargeras x2 (never bought these, idk what's their price)

A sum total of my investment is 6,260g for a single binding, whereas they sell for 7 - 12k each on my realm. I don't really want to know what the blood vendor will do, I'm not really keen on keeping Enchanting if I make 200g profit / piece, I can keep doing World Quests for that.

Those are some insane flask prices... on my realm it's like 2K/flask.

The game's economy will deflate alone. We just need to give it more time. This "bubble" is created on every expansion launch and wears off with time. We don't need a vendor for that, it's natural. Besides, every profession has an equal opportunity for gold making right now.

By the time the Blood vendor is live prices would have settled a bit more anyway.  The only real economy that it has the potential to "crush" is the farming market, as players will have pretty easy access to most materials they need without having to go out and get them.

It's a shame as I felt this expansion farmers actually felt valued, and having a gathering profession was worthwhile (just to note I haven't gathered any materials this expansion).  Compare this to WoD which was pretty horrific for all gathering professions I was hoping lessons had been learned.

I appreciate players without professions have potentially hundreds of unused Bloods at the moment, but maybe adding a vendor that gave some artifact power or even allow them to be traded in for your weekly seals would be a better way to go than trade materials.

Fingers crossed they half everything again (especially herbs, ore and skins)!

6 hours ago, Stan said:

every profession has an equal opportunity for gold making right now.

Apart from, you know, engineering, like always.

• Like 1

I want them to crush the economy, I make decent money cause I have a good amount already so I dont try much, but Im tired of paying 2k per flask, 700g per augment rune (per pull), 2-8k for vantus runes per week, 1600g per pull (2 pots), and 1k per stack of 375 food.

One week of raiding costs me well over 50k

• Like 1

Blood of Sargeras is not common. People sitting with "huge" amounts of bloods are probably those who recently finished leveling their professions. The moment you start making stuff, your inventory of bloods drop drastically. Specially if you're making high level stuff to obliterate. Right now I'm struggling to find more exactly for that. There's not an abundant or reliable source for them, or I maybe I just don't know how to get them faster (I'm using my skinning profession and world quests).

Also, the economy needs a bit of balance, there's too much inflation in consumables and enhancements.

it wont ruin anything it will just help people with professions so they don't have to pay for over priced materials. If you haven't noticed gold is not something that's easy to come by in this expansion. unless of course you were taking advantage of others by over pricing these materials yourself.

35 minutes ago, Acronus said:

it wont ruin anything it will just help people with professions so they don't have to pay for over priced materials. If you haven't noticed gold is not something that's easy to come by in this expansion. unless of course you were taking advantage of others by over pricing these materials yourself.

But the big prices of the items that people make with these materials will also go down, since materials will become much more readily available. It will be great for leveling professions, it's going to suck for selling what you make while leveling.

frankly i'm fine with it all because the economies right now are a mess. people are exploiting the heck out of the raid launch, potions and flask that might go for 1k a stack best in wod are selling for 6k a piece. its insane. i see it more stabilizing the market then anything. beyond hardcore gold earners though its both good for the individual and for catching up players. the later order hall advancement upgrades take a heck of a lot of farming to earn up the resources, trading in a few blood of sargeras to expedite the process is great. then you can use it to help pay for your weekly seals. plus preparing for raids the individual now can make their own pots or food buffs without having to spend hours farming mats or gold to buy them off the auction house. So, to those big money makers its bad but to the average player i think its great, i was hoping it would come out sooner. 

Is there a way to gather a lot of the bloods without having a gathering proffession? I almost have 2 stacks of 200 of these but it's mainly through farming herbs.

37 minutes ago, Kickemman said:

Is there a way to gather a lot of the bloods without having a gathering proffession? I almost have 2 stacks of 200 of these but it's mainly through farming herbs.

You can get bloods from dungeons runs, world quests and shoulder enchant. I had about 350 of them from dungeons and world quests solely.

Regarding the topic itself, I personally can't see anything bad in this vendor. In addition I'm not sure why people refer to WoD and garrisons here instead of referring to MoP Spirit of Harmony and its vendor that was selling exactly same stuff, or let's go even more to the past and recall resources for Valor (if I remember it right) vendor?

This vendor just give people that hate to farm or prefer crafting professions an opportunity to be self efficient in consumables. If I like only to raid, to PvP or run Mythic+ content, I want be able to buy meat and make food, to buy herbs and ask a guildmate to make some pots and flasks for me or to buy ore, prospect it and craft my own gems.

The current AH prices and current state of professions are very unbalanced so in my opinion the resources vendor will rather bring some balance to this ridiculousness. 

PS: I have my couple of million of gold, I was the second on my server to level JC to 800, I have enchanting and alchemy with all the recipes opened on my alt but I still think that the resources vendor is a good thing :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

Find out what's happening in World of Warcraft during the week of November 21.
      Antorus the Burning Throne
      Antorus will open November 28. Mythic difficulty and the first LFR wing will be available starting December 5.
      Artifact Knowledge Level 53
      All players have access to AK level 53. Legion's max AK cap is 55. There's no reason to worry about catching up on Artifact traits or the Netherlight Crucible relic slots, because AP tokens from world quest and/or bosses will unlock all traits and Concordance of the Legionfall.
      Mythic Keystone Rewards & Affixes
      The ceiling on Mythic Keystone rewards will go up to 15 the week of December 5, when the Mythic difficulty of Antorus opens. If you do a Mythic Keystone 11-15 next week, that effort will be reflected in your weekly chest on December 5. More information can be found here.
      Bolstering Explosive Tyrannical Argus Weekly Quests
      Fuel of a Doomed World: Collect 50 Pristine Argunite from Invasion Points, Rare encounters, or treasure chests on Argus to receive 300 Veiled Argunite. Invasion Onslaught: Complete 3 Invasion Points to get 200 Veiled Argunite. Argus World Boss Occularus

Occularus is this week's Greater Invasion Point world boss. The portal can be found in Antoran Wastes (55, 50). Don't forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for a bonus roll. All Argus world bosses drop ilvl 930 loot. Loot tables and Dungeon Journal entries can be found here. World Boss The Soultakers
      Search for the epic world quest The Soultakers in Stormheim. Death Knights can unlock the Dark Runeblade appearance for the Blades of the Fallen Prince via Runes of the Darkening.
      World Boss Loot Tables
      Barnacled Mistcaller Orb Cord of Kept Souls Hel-Cursed Belt Helchain Waistguard Sea-Reaver's Girdle Soultrapper's Pendant Thrice-Accursed Compass Legion Dungeon Event (Nov 21 - 28)
      While this event is active, the final boss of each Legion dungeon awards an extra item when defeated (Sign of the Warrior). Don't forget to complete the weekly dungeon quest "Emissary of War" to get Cache of Fel Treasures that contains a piece of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras gear. WoW's 13 Anniversary (Nov 16 - 30)
      World of Warcraft's 13th anniversary continues until November 30. Don't forget to make use of Celebration Package and read more details here.
      Pilgrim's Bounty (Nov 20 - 27)
      Not much has changed in 2017. Cosmetic Pilgrim's Bounty gear can be transmogrified during the event. More information can be found in our Pilgrim's Bounty guide.
    • By Stan

A new round of hotfixes was deployed to live servers with adjustments to Tier 21 bonuses from Antorus.
      Antorus, the Burning Throne opens next week and Blizzard continues to adjust Tier 21 set bonuses just before opening of Legion's last raid. For more details about Tier 21 sets, check out our Tier 21 set overview.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Dungeons and Raids
      Siege of Orgrimmar Paragons of the Klaxxi and Siegecrafter Blackfuse are much better hosts and no longer lock their doors if you leave the raid early. Items
      Death Knight: Dreadwake Armor Frost 4-piece bonus (Item - Death Knight T21 Frost 4P Bonus) now deals 210% weapon damage per tick (was 420%). Unholy 2-piece bonus (Item - Death Knight T21 Unholy 2P Bonus) now deals 35% of direct damage (was 25%) from Death Coil over 4 seconds. Demon Hunter: Felreaper Vestments Havoc 4-piece bonus (Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus) now increases haste by 15% (was 40%) for 8 seconds. Druid: Bermantle Battlegear Balance 4-piece bonus (Item - Druid T21 Balance 4P Bonus) now increases the damage of Moonfire and Sunfire by 20% (was 10%) for 4 seconds. Hunter: Serpentstalker Guise Beast Mastery 4-piece bonus (Item - Hunter T21 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus) now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 1.5 seconds (was 2.0 seconds). Survival 2-piece bonus (Item - Hunter T21 Survival 2P Bonus) now increases the critical strike damage of your next Raptor Strike by 100% (was 50%) within the next 20 seconds. Mage: Runebound Regalia Arcane 2-piece bonus (Item - Mage T21 Arcane 2P Bonus) now increases your damage by 2% (was 4%) for 8 seconds per Arcane Charge spent. 4-piece bonus (Item - Mage T21 Arcane 4P Bonus) now has a 10% chance (was 8%) to increase your haste by 15% (was 20%) for 6 seconds. Fire 4-piece bonus (Item - Mage T21 Fire 4P Bonus) now increases your critical strike damage by 10% (was 12%) while Combustion is active. Frost 2-piece bonus (Item - Mage T21 Frost 2P Bonus) now increases the damage of Flurry by 15% (was 25%) for each successive ice bolt. 4-piece bonus (Item - Mage T21 Frost 4P Bonus) now increases the damage of your next Ice Lance by 20% (was 25%). Monk: Chi’Ji’s Battlegear Brewmaster 4-piece bonus (Item - Monk T21 Brewmaster 4P Bonus) now reads, “Every time you dodge an attack, the remaining cooldown of Breath of Fire is reduced by 1.0 sec.” Windwalker The 4-piece bonus (Item - Monk T21 Windwalker 4P Bonus) is now the 2-piece bonus, and still has a 10% chance to generate 1 Chi when you consume Blackout Kick! The 2-piece bonus (Item - Monk T21 Windwalker 2P Bonus) is now the 4-piece bonus, and now it increases the damage of your next Blackout Kick by 175% (was 150%). Paladin: Light’s Vanguard Battleplate Retribution 2-piece bonus (Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 2P Bonus) now increases the damage of Judgment by 40% (was 60%). Priest: Gilded Seraph’s Raiment Shadow 4-piece bonus (Item - Priest T21 Shadow 4P Bonus) now increases the critical strike chance of Mind Flay, Void Bolt, and Mind Blast by 0.5% (was 1%) per stack of Void Form. Rogue: Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel Assassination 2-piece bonus (Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 2P Bonus) now increases the critical strike chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 60% (was 15%) for 6 seconds. 4-piece bonus (Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 4P Bonus) now has a chance to grant 2 Energy (was 4 Energy) when your Deadly Poison or Wound Poison critically strikes. Outlaw 2-piece bonus (Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 2P Bonus) now increases the damage of your next Run Through by 15% (was 5%), stacking up to four times. 4-piece bonus (Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus) now has a 16% chance (was 12%) to grant you a random Roll the Bones effect, that is not already active, for 10 seconds. Subtlety 4-piece bonus (Item - Rogue T21 Subtlety 4P Bonus) now has a 3% chance (was 5%) to grant Shadow Gestures when using Gloomblade, Backstab, and Shadowstrike. Shaman: Garb of Venerated Spirits Enhancement 2-piece bonus (Item - Shaman T21 Enhancement 2P Bonus) now has a 30% chance (was 15%) to increase the damage of your next Rockbiter by 100%. 4-piece bonus (Item - Shaman T21 Enhancement 4P Bonus) now causes the target to take 15% (was 10%) increased Fire and Nature damage from your attacks for 4.50 seconds after using Rockbiter. Warlock: Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia Affliction 4-piece bonus (Item - Warlock T21 Affliction 4P Bonus) now increases Corruption, Siphon Life, and Agony damage by 10% for 8 seconds (was 6 seconds). Destruction 2-piece bonus (Item - Warlock T21 Destruction 2P Bonus) now increases the critical strike chance of Incinerate by 40% (was 20%). Warrior: Juggernaut Battlegear Arms 2-piece bonus (Item - Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus) now increases your critical strike damage by 7% (was 10%) after using Colossus Smash. 4-piece bonus (Item - Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus) now increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 12% (was 15%), stacking up to three times. Fury 2-piece bonus (Item - Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus) now causes the target to bleed for an additional 18% (was 30%) of the direct damage dealt by Rampage, over 4 seconds. 4-piece bonus (Item - Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus) now increases the damage of your Rampage by 25% (was 75%) for 8 seconds. Events
      WoW’s 13th Anniversary Anniversary boss bonus rolls now reward Artifact Power instead of gold if you do not receive an item.
    • By Stan

The latest information about Patch 7.3.2 and beyond!
      Patch 7.3.2 went live this week and we compiled a hub with all important information.
      Welcome to our latest Patch 7.3.2 hub. We will keep it updated with latest news and hotfixes, so that you won't miss out on any important information! Our class guides have been updated for the latest patch.
      Patch 7.3.2
      Instead of releasing Patch 7.3.5, Blizzard went with the odd numbering and released Patch 7.3.2. Main goal of the patch are bug fixes and tuning in preparation for Legion's last raid Antorus, the Burning Throne. In addition to that, the patch introduced a new Primal Sargerite vendor and some exiciting lore details have been entirely omitted from the official patch notes for obvious reasons.
      Official Patch Notes Legion Live Developer Q/A with Ion Hazzikostas (October 5) Primal Sargerite Vendor Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes
      The following hotfixes have been applied to live servers so far:
      Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes (November 21) Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes (November 14) Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes (November 6) Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes (October 26) Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes (October 24) Antorus, the Burning Throne Raid
      Legion's last raid tier will open at a later time, probably after BlizzCon 2017. Here's a collection of all articles about the raid that we covered thus far:
      A Comprehensive Guide to Antorus Relics Antorus Raid Zone Preview Part 1 Antorus Raid Zone Preview Part 2 Antorus Raid Zone Preview Part 3 Argus the Unmaker Encounter Preview & Secret Mythic Phase Argus the Unmaker Rewards (Mounts, Transmog) Argus the Unmaker Video Preview (26% best pull) Antorus Raid Rewards Antorus Raid Trinkets Guide Loot Information Path of the Titans Trinkets Explained Tier 21 Sets
      Players will be able to obtain Tier 21 sets when Antorus opens.
      Overview of All Tier 21 Sets from Antorus, the Burning Throne Legendary Items
      In Patch 7.3.2, Legendary items can be upgraded to item level 1,000.
      Legendary Items Guide for Patch 7.3.2 Lore & Spoilers
      Learn more about what happens after Argus has been defeated. The articles below contain major spoilers. More information will be added after BlizzCon.
      Before the Storm Warcraft Novel by Christie Golden Legion Ending & Next Expansion Leaks Silithus - The Wound The Fate of Azeroth
    • By Starym

Antorus is coming next week and Blizzard have put an official raid preview together, featuring some lore, some developer insights and more!

You can also check out our own boss and raid previews in the patch 7.3.2 hub!
      Antorus (source)
      At the core of Argus lies Antorus, the Burning Throne. From this seat of power, Sargeras drives his Burning Crusade to ravage the cosmos.
      Within the Throne’s nigh-impenetrable depths, primordial powers are being forged into weapons of utter annihilation. Should these voices rise to serve their master, the final hour will fall upon all of creation.
      The time has come for the forces of the Alliance and Horde to confront the Burning Legion within Sargeras’ seat of power. Antorus, the Burning Throne, awaits—along with the formidable dangers within.

Difficulties: Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, Mythic
      Level: 110
      Bosses: 11
      Raid Unlock Schedule (EU)
      November 29 — Normal and Heroic difficulties
      December 6 — Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1: Light’s Breach
      December 20 — Raid Finder Wing 2: Forbidden Descent
      January 3 — Raid Finder Wing 3: Hope’s End
      January 17 — Raid Finder Wing 4: Seat of the Pantheon

Light’s Breach
      Garothi Worldbreaker
      Constructed deep within the core of Argus and outfitted with an arsenal to decimate worlds, this war machine has been designed for a single purpose: to bring the mortals’ invasion to its knees.
      Felhounds of Sargeras
      Infused with fire and shadow, F’harg and Shatug are the prized pets of Sargeras. Bred for carnage, these hounds delight in eviscerating their master’s enemies.
      With the Army of Light and their allies advancing upon Antorus, the Legion prepares to unleash these vicious creatures onto the battlefield and put an end to the mortals’ invasion.
      Gaze of the Legion
      Antoran High Command
      Long ago, in the golden age of eredar civilization, a council was formed to oversee the defense of Argus and maintain peace. But after their dark bargain was struck with Sargeras, these master tacticians used their military expertise to help orchestrate a Burning Crusade that ravaged countless worlds.
      Now the full might of the Legion’s army is theirs to command, and they wield this terrible power to annihilate all who oppose the Dark Titan’s will.
      Halls of the Boundless Reach
      Portal Keeper Hasabel
      Portal Keeper Hasabel maintains the nexus through which the Legion has unleashed its insidious armies upon countless worlds. With portals that open to myriad strategic locations throughout the Great Dark Beyond. Hasabel is capable of bringing the might of the Legion’s arsenal to bear upon any who oppose her.
      Elarian Sanctuary
      Eonar Lifebinder
      Though she was felled by the blade of Sargeras, the Life-Binder’s essence escaped the grasp of the Dark Titan. After millennia spent hiding in isolation, Eonar’s sanctuary has been discovered by the Legion.
      Should her soul fall into the enemy’s hands, Eonar’s powers of nature growth will be perverted to make the Burning Crusade unstoppable.
      The Exhaust
      Imonar the Soulhunter The infamous Imonar serves as the Legion’s bloodhound, capable of tracking prey across the cosmos. With a vast array of gadgets and traps at his disposal, Imonar has yet to lose a bounty…and he certainly doesn’t intend to sully his perfect record by failing to fulfill his latest contract.
      Kin’garoth
      The design of every Legion war machine stems from the depraved mind of Kin’garoth. Obsessed with crafting implements of death, Kin’garoth infused his very body into the production machinery so he could more efficiently churn out a never-ending supply of destruction.
      At the behest of the Legion’s dark master, Kin’garoth’s fevered brilliance has developed a new super-weapon which he plans to unleash upon the Army of Light.
      The Burning Throne
      The Coven of Shivarra
      Having proven themselves to be the most depraved and fanatical of all his followers, Sargeras entrusted the Coven with the unholy task of twisting the minds of the fallen titans into an unstoppable Dark Pantheon.
      Each sister employs her own signature brand of torture, eliciting screams which echo throughout the halls of Antorus. It is said that neither mortal nor demon can refuse their whispers, making it only a matter of time before the will of the titans is broken.
      Chamber of Anguish
      Varimathras
      As one of the dreadlords overseeing the Legion’s forces during the Third War, Varimathras failed to stop the rebellious Lich King. He submitted to an ill-fated alliance with Sylvanas Windrunner, then made one last bid for power before facing a humiliating defeat.
      In payment for his blunders, Varimathras has been tortured by the Coven of Shivarra. The vindictive sisters stripped away both flesh and sanity, leaving only a singular desire to inflict suffering upon the mortals who cost him everything.
      The World Soul
      Aggramar
      Once the noble Avenger of the Pantheon, Aggramar was struck down by Sargeras and reborn as a titan of destruction. He now stands at the core of Argus, guarding a power that would unmake the universe.
      Not even demons are permitted to tread within the titan’s halls, and any mortals bold enough to trespass will be reduced to cinders by Aggramar’s burning blade, Taeshalach.
      Seat of the Pantheon
      Argus the Unmaker
      Bound. Broken.
      Eons of existence, knowing only pain.
      A shattered soul, fueling infinite evil.
      The master beckons. Rise… Rise!
      Begin the end of all things.
    • By Stan

Pilgrim’s Bounty is a time to reflect upon one’s good fortune and share with all around you. What's new in 2017?
      Pilgrim's Bounty is back and there's only one update to the event this year.
      New in 2017
      Cosmetic Pilgrim's Bounty items can be transmogrified for the duration of the event. The change applies to all world events, not just this one. Below are screenshots of said items.

Pilgrim's Attire, Pilgrim's Hat, Pilgrim's Boots

Pilgrim's Dress

Pilgrim's Robe
      For more details check out our Pilgrim's Bounty guide.