FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Zagam on Jimmy Fallon?!?!

So, I make a very small and brief cameo in Jimmy Fallon's "We Are The World of Warcraft." Featuring a ton of famous players and people in the community, at 2:25, you can see a very brief glimpse of me lip syncing my heart out. I am in a white t-shirt, 4 spaces to the right of Felicia Day...quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever done.

• Like 6

HAHAHA I WAS SO RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO DO TAHT!!!!

I wish we had been told ahead of time, I'm sure you'd have been amongst Swifty, Olivia Grace, and the others :P

• Like 2

Yeah 24 hours to prepare put me in my bedroom (still unpacked from recent move) in a white tshirt. I is sad. It's ok, I still made it and had a blast putting it together.

Hmmm...should we put up the whole video of just me doing the harmony on here for people to laugh at me? I HAVE NO SHAME

• Like 1

I can't see what you posted (work firewall likely). 15 seconds of fame in terms of WoW time is approximately .25 seconds apparently.

I can't see what you posted (work firewall likely). 15 seconds of fame in terms of WoW time is approximately .25 seconds apparently.

Damn. No. I wasn't making fun of you - just a joke. It was a photo from Monster Inc. where Mike is all pumped he's on a the cover a of a magazine but the UPC barcode is over top of him.

Damn. No. I wasn't making fun of you - just a joke. It was a photo from Monster Inc. where Mike is all pumped he's on a the cover a of a magazine but the UPC barcode is over top of him.

LOL, yeah I felt weird putting it on Facebook being like "LOOK AT ME @ 2:25! I'M SMUSHED INTO A CORNER, BUT YOU CAN SEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Damien totally sold my soul here. Hope you got a good price!

EDIT: I can see the pic now...hahahahha

Yeah 24 hours to prepare put me in my bedroom (still unpacked from recent move) in a white tshirt. I is sad. It's ok, I still made it and had a blast putting it together.

Hmmm...should we put up the whole video of just me doing the harmony on here for people to laugh at me? I HAVE NO SHAME

He has no shame.

It's public on our Youtube channel, by the way :P

• Like 5

I just moved :( And I know I'm one ugly mofo. Still unsure how I bagged Patty. Really awesome RNG IRL, I guess. Whatever, I'll take it. Room will be clean this weekend!!!

• Like 1

That... Just made my day. Probably even my whole week.

Thanks Damien for getting Zagam to do this, and thanks Zagam for playing along.

• Like 2

Kaboozey, that Reference to Monsters Inc was priceless! hahahah

Loved this vid! gave me goosebumps.. nerd check complete.

• Like 1

Zagam...speaking as one who reads a lot of your warlock stuff...that was AWESOME. It just needs moar green fire :P

• Like 1

Oh Lord of the Dark Forces! You need to deal with those baskets of laundry! Loved the video.

I just moved Posted Image And I know I'm one ugly mofo. Still unsure how I bagged Patty. Really awesome RNG IRL, I guess. Whatever, I'll take it. Room will be clean this weekend!!!

The room isn't clean because I'm not there to do it. Zagam, shut your face. You did awesome and I like you, so deal wif it. The apartment will be all spic and span when Patty comes to save the day Posted Image

Edited by Pattymayo

Bahaha you know they only cut you short because you would've stolen the spotlight from Felicia DayPosted Image

I lol'ed pretty hard at the Monsters Inc. pic hahaha that was perfect. "I'm gonna be famous!!!" *barcode to the face*

Edited by Cruzan

Posted Image

^what I look like (and Patty) when I'm not at home in a t-shirt ready to raid.

Not sure what was funnier, seeing you lip sync or the Monsters Inc reference. Both made me chuckle!! Good stuff though Zagam, skies the limit. Just wait till Blizzcon!