FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Harlock

Shadow Priest Contradictions ?

Hello everybody.

Very long time reader, first time poster :)

I was just wondering about a little contradiction (or maybe I do something wrong) :

Icy encourage Crit if you don't play Surrender To Madness but Askmrrobot tend to optimize the gear towards Haste anyway (and no matter the different combinations I try).

Since I will probably never play Surrender (to much skill for me, I guess I would surrender to madness myself:) ) and an very happy with Legacy (even if it hurts my fingers a bit), which stat should I prefer ? A nice mix of both ? Full crit ? Or full Haste as Robot tell me ? I am confused here and my last days of "serious" theorycrafter are from a long time ago (LK).

If you want to inspect I am Valium (Horde) on Eldre'Thalas.

Thanks for any feedback or comments.

Have a very nice day.

PS: Pardon my english of not correct/perfect as it's not my first language (I am a frog).

Indeed, i had the same issue. But after testing different talents and gear I prefer crit over haste for now. I think StM is more efficient with higher haste , so better haste gear and more gear dependent. I enchanted/gemed my gear with crit.(miss ench on the back cuz I just got it from WB this week)  . I would choose StM in the future probably when i get better items with haste but for now this is how my character looks. Hope it helps you. ;) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Clonata/simple