FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
wickedsymphony

Weapon Respec Yes/No?

Hey @ all

One of my fellow hunters in our raidteam is doing poor damage and I was tasked to figure out what he is doing wrong. Looking at the logs I saw that this is how he spent his AP:

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/hunter/marksmanship/Hm6bI3ATMBE0ARNgETgCE5AxOgETsDE8AxQAMUEBU5AQ

There are some things in his rotation that need to be improved but I think his poor damage is mostly due to this. I'm not quite sure what to do here, should I just tell him to get Bullseye as fast as possible or would it be more efficient to respec?

his poor damage is not due to that. His poor damage is due to poor play. He can keep what he has however he will struggle later on to get 3 trueshot CD traits and the SW focus since he already has 3 points in turtle it will take him until 31 points to get all of his DPS traits. That is a lot. However if he just goes for bullseye and call of the hunter next, and listens to the guide he will be fine as the last few traits don't matter much. 

Oh and he needs to get way more than 19 points, all 3 of my alts have more points than him.