FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Skroow

Need some advice on Logs / trinket.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a second look on my logs. I feel like i cannot do more to increase my DPS except use the latest potion instead of the WOD one, i'm trying to masterize the SoW fishing as best as i can..

If i compare to the other ranked guys in my bracket, cannot find where are the differences. 

Logs 1 : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RhacX2ygnpMtvHGd#fight=9&type=damage-done&source=9

Logs 2 : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/McgZHtD8JLmPXApb

armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Skroow/simple

(I'm 860 ilvl not 865 as shown in armory, i've a second leg in bags)

Second question ;

I've got a pvp trinket with : 1k2 strength and 900 crit and but i'm already  34% crit (16% haste). I've another trinket in my bag with 980 haste and a proc who boost your damage on target by 15% for 15 sec but no strength. What would you guys choose between those 2 trinket ? Can we miss the 1k2 strength to focus on the soft hast cap ?

Huge thanks to you guys.

See u in game.

Skroow

Hey mate

While I think your DPS and Gear is already quite decent, here's a few tips that might help you:

• Adjust your talent according to bossfights. For Single Target, for example, you'd want All Will Serve. You could also consider playing with Necrosis instead of Shadow Infusion, although it will take some getting used to.
  • Try to align your CD's with Boss mechanics and Raid CD's in order to maximise DPS.

Apart from that, I think you are doing fine, and im really jealous of your Ring :O ;D

Àtrocity-Thrall

I'm not sure about unholy, but the trinket you're talking about is one of the best ones for frost so if you're already over 30% crit, you should definitely give it a try. The 15% damage proc on it is amazing.

Edited by Ariakas83

Hi, 

Thanks for your answer guys. 

I'll try Necrosis, seems to be used by some top ranked guys on warcraftlogs.

Reagarding the trinket, i've tried the haste one on Xavius HM and it seems to work pretty well. I have less "no rune moments".