FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hatsnkicks

my dps sucks ... idk how

i watch like these guys soda poppin stream quinn. In there group im seeing people 300 k plus easy and on hero 500 and higher. im barely pulling 200 at times i dont get how im hittin my rotations right i belive this RtB rng shit is killin me maybe.... but im 853 i level

14 hours ago, hatsnkicks said:

i watch like these guys soda poppin stream quinn. In there group im seeing people 300 k plus easy and on hero 500 and higher. im barely pulling 200 at times i dont get how im hittin my rotations right i belive this RtB rng shit is killin me maybe.... but im 853 i level

As Lip said, it's difficult to help you without Logs. 

That said, maybe their item level is much higher than yours

On 06/10/2016 at 9:49 PM, hatsnkicks said:

how do i do the logs thing?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Blooddripzz/simple

this is my armory btw

Go to this site, register and download their client.

Then once you have it set up, you go in game, type /combatlog and go into a fight. Usually, it's the best that you record a raid fight, because we'll be able to see your performance in a real environment. You can do your stuff onto a raid dummy too, but I feel it's really lackluster compared to the real thing.

Nonetheless, Outlaw is a real roulette when comes to DPS. Sometimes you get godly rolls and are in the top charts, sometimes you get nothing but 1 rolls for 7+ times and get to the bottom. The damage spectrum of the spec is rather large, so sometimes you can blame the luck. :P