Broloo

Long Lost Feral DPS

3 posts in this topic

Just got back to playing WoW again after dropping from Draenor (if I spelled it right), and a little rusty on my feral spec. Guardian is my main spec and holy hell the threat with it not as good as it was back then. But that is another topic for later. I have followed the guide on this forum and tried the single target with LI and SR. I have tried numerous times with the current gear I have and could not reach DPS pass 160k. I have switched to BS and Incarnations and get up to 240 with no issues. Also having issues getting gear with the right amount of Crit and Mastery. But could there be something I am doing wrong? I am definitely going with the rotation on here but its just not working for me. The rotation with the BS and Incarnation is similar to the LI rotation, just without the Moon Fire. I find this rotation without Moon Fire and SR a lot more simple to use. But I am also trying to keep my bleeds up as well which I am trying to work on. I also tried using the AOE spec which is interesting and can get around 210 single target as well.

Gear:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Broloo/simple

I do not have any raid logs, but any suggestions would be awesome. 

By the way... AOE on the single target specs is kind of horrible for me... (Shrugs)

Thank you

Edited by Broloo
Forgot to add rotation

I personally think Savage Roar is a must have and would never go into a boss fight without it. From what I can see in your logs (on mobile so it's kinda hard to see properly), you're using Ferocious Bite a fair bit. Until you get to the execute phase (25%) and it is resetting your Rip timer, it's wasted resources (unless you will be able to fit it in and still keep rip/SR without then falling off). Your combo points would be better spent on Savage Roar in this case.

Again, on mobile so seeing the armory is kind of difficult, but if you do only have 18 points in your weapon, you'll have a noticeable spike when you hit 20 and unlock Ashamane's Bite. 

Other little bits that will help, getting the best enchants/gems you can. Hidden Satyr for neck, +200 agi for cloak and +200 mastery for rings. First gem should always be +200 agi, subsequent should be +150 mastery. 

Lastly, when you're about to engage a boss, cast healing touch before pre-potting/prowling. First Rake/Shred will get thay boost from Bloodtalons. It's not much, but on progression every little bit counts. 

I'm still fairly new to feral myself, but I hope what I have learned since Legion hit will help you too. Happy to share my logs from Normal/Heroic EN if you ever want to chat more in depth about all things feral.

Edit: Forgot to mention Relics! Noticed you had one that increased healing from Healing Touch. Try and prioritise those that increase Rip damage. If you can't get 3 of them, Rake damage relics are almost as good.

Edited by DedlyChicken
Added stuff about relics