FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

Glyph of Felguard

I figured I'd start a thread where we don't discuss trinkets, rotations, or stat weights!

For those that are using the Felguard/Wrathguard and this glyph, what weapons are you using?

The only acceptable answer for a Wrathguard is 2x Armageddon (Four Horseman, Naxx 25). The skin model is SO darn perfect. For my Felguard, I use Black Ice (Malygos, 10).

I'm using a wrathguard and i gave him, my beloved wrathguard :

inv_mace_2h_sulfuras_d_01.jpgSulfuras, the Extinguished Hand

inv_sword_2h_deathwingraiddw_d_01.jpgGurthalak, Voice of the Deeps

Using them because :

.They are rare

.A lot of melee DPS are looking for them and organize with those weapons locked/claimed.

.to make melee DPS rage

.and because lore wise, i feel like i gave my wrathguard the power of ragnaros in one hand and the power of Deathwing in the other hand.

Screenshot :

Posted Image

Just got my first Armageddon, it is obnoxiously oversized on the FelguardPosted Image (seems to scale down a bit on the Wrathguard) it's paired with Cryptfiend's Bite until I can dual wield that beast. On a side note, does anyone else HAVE to have the right felguard weapon out before the pull? If my spiky buddy draws the polearm I just have to resummon him for the sword. It's not like we don't have enough to do pre-pull: Lock rocks, drop feast, eat, set up portal, set up gateway Posted Image .

On a similar note, does anyone have a lucky vanity pet? Sleepy Willy was always my lucky progression pet, looked great with my observer, but as I'm mainly Demo now I'm going to need a better match for Felguard/Wrathguard, especially if we have trouble with progression this week. Any suggestions?

And damn that sucks, I've vendored some good maces because of that tooltip.

Edited by Skyrge

Just got my first Armageddon, it is obnoxiously oversized on the FelguardPosted Image (seems to scale down a bit on the Wrathguard) it's paired with Cryptfiend's Bite until I can dual wield that beast. On a side note, does anyone else HAVE to have the right felguard weapon out before the pull? If my spiky buddy draws the polearm I just have to resummon him for the sword. It's not like we don't have enough to do pre-pull: Lock rocks, drop feast, eat, set up portal, set up gateway Posted Image .

On a similar note, does anyone have a lucky vanity pet? Sleepy Willy was always my lucky progression pet, looked great with my observer, but as I'm mainly Demo now I'm going to need a better match for Felguard/Wrathguard, especially if we have trouble with progression this week. Any suggestions?

And damn that sucks, I've vendored some good maces because of that tooltip.

Same :(