Hughthehand

Horde class suggestion for Rogue

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking about starting a goblin rogue because of the haste bonus. Is there a better option? troll?

I think overall Pandas are the best, because they have +300 agi if you take the best food available.

Trolls are good with their mini-bloodlust.

Orcs are pretty good too with a decent DPS cooldown in Blood Fury.

Goblins have the 1% static haste.

Blood elves don't really have anything noteworthy.

However, overall the DPS difference will be minor at best. Unless you're really pushing for hardcore raiding progression the race choice won't really affect anything.

• Like 1

For Throne Of Thunder the Troll 5% increase on beasts is very handy.

Horridon

Tortos

Megaera

Ji-Kun

Plus the 3 dogs on Iron Qon.

The only acceptable answer here is Tauren. Desire it so much that you fill all the developers' email inboxes with requests to be a Tauren Rogue. CLOP CLOP STAB has never sounded better.

Don't do a racial for its usefulness in PvE. Pick a character you like seeing a lot. Goblins are fun...Haste, bank, best jokes, and Rocket Jump...but man, don't get anything you like for xmog...it'll be miniature sized. Personally, as an Orc, I'm partial to their massive shoulders. Blood Fury is nice...but don't forget the 15% reduction from stuns as well. Their daggers would also be larger if you're into how you look. Blood Elves, if you PvP, have a usefulness in that they get an extra AoE interrupt with Arcane Torrent. Females also get the best xmogs ever. Trolls look too clumsy to be Rogues, but Berserking is quite nice. Voodoo shuffle also reduces movement impairing effects. The Beast Slaying is nice, but Throne of Thunder won't last forever, and I'm not seeing a lot of Beasts in Siege of Orgrimmar. Undead look awesome, and Touch of the Grave is nice. Cannibilize and Will of the Forsaken are great for PvP, but they have the best laugh and /dance.

I'd go with what you think looks the best, not the minor 1% difference between the 'best' and 'worst.'

Undead Rogues are hilarious. If you ever wanted to be one of those fast zombies and descend on an unsuspecting Gnome to disembowel it, there's your answer.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub
    • By Fleets
      Hello, I'am wondering as a subletly rogue if it's worth keeping the Nighthold T2 Bonus since I dont have the shoulders legendary, so wanna know if talented rogue could help me ! 
      Thanks for replying :) 
    • By Valkas
      I played at the launch of legion for a good month or two, but i've recently come back. I picked up unholy and I really like it but I like to have some alts so i'm looking for another option.

Now, to clarify my question. What I mean when I ask for complexity is perhaps not everyones definition. When I play my UDK, I understand the basics. Put on wounds, pop wounds=Damage. Obviously it's a lot deeper than that in terms of our kit but thats the general gist. When I play UDK, I feel as if I play it more i'll get better. There's some RNG, and lots of varying situations as to what button I need to press next to squeeze out the most dps.

That's the kind of thing I crave. And i'm curious what other classes have this type of playstyle in the same or varying degrees. I know for a fact feral is in this camp, and if i'd guess i'd say it's the most complex class in legion at the moment. The problem is I don't really like Feral's flavor. I tried Arms warrior but my problem with it was i'd colossus smash...and then just hit the guy. It never really seemed to change and that got on my nerves a little, despite me loving the flavor. 

To summarize, what classes do you guys thing have the deepest pool of choices, the most you can wring out of them by practice and mastery of them. Whether that be through best rotation or maybe even a legendary or two that mix it up for them. Thanks in advance!
    • By Ohba
      Hey everyone!
      I'm a long time rogue, looking for a new place to hang out. I'm former cutting edge raider, but for the last year I've been playing more casually due to IRL commitments. What I'm looking for atm is a guild that raids somewere between 21:00-22:00 until 00:00, 2-3 day per week. I look for a guild that is doing mythic raiding.
      I'm atm alliance but I'm willing to transfer server and faction for the right guild, so everything is of interest!
      Thanks, Ohba
      For more info or a chat u can reach me at Ohba#2534