FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Spicyboy

FoK with Lege cloak

I just looted Dreadlord's Deceit, and I'm not sure how I should be using FoK now...do I want to leave it build to 30 stacks? Or use it more often?

I'd say use it atleast on 25 stacks, but the best is 30 stacks due to 1050% increased damage, it's a one minute cd to get to 30 stacks.

Plan it and use it when bosses spawn adds. That's how I use it!

19 hours ago, Spicyboy said:

I just looted Dreadlord's Deceit, and I'm not sure how I should be using FoK now...do I want to leave it build to 30 stacks? Or use it more often?

Most fights have at least 1 point where there are adds that spawn or a second target that you can hit. For example, Mythic Nythendra, I would use it on the stack of mc'd people

I'm not actually sure how much it's worth using on single target, cause it doesn't give any CPs compared to Mut

What about just clearing normal trash? That was my main concern. Is it worth saving a few stacks or just spamming FoK build CPs and kill down the trash?

3 hours ago, Spicyboy said:

What about just clearing normal trash? That was my main concern. Is it worth saving a few stacks or just spamming FoK build CPs and kill down the trash?

If it's trash do whatever you like, they don't matter lol

Yeah, I thought as much.  I wasnt sure if I was missing out on optimisation of the cloak. 

I used a 30 stack FoK on the corruptor spawns during cenarius...almost got myself killed, but I pulled mad dps, haha.

9 hours ago, dannebre said:

You can crit 500-600k single target if vendetta is on, tried it. :) 

It's not about the damage as much as the CP gained for Energy spent 

I'm not sure that it's worth only getting 1CP, when Mut guarantees you 2 with a really good chance for 3 and possibility of 4