FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
grissle02

Guardian Druid Gearing Frustration

Hello Forums,

I'm coming here because im not sure what to do i am following the Vers/Mastery gear post i seen not to long on this forum.. as far as in a perfect world a good portion of your gear would be Mas/vers gear..and i was doing well for a while getting upgrades but i have hit a wall.. because i am to doing +5s and +6s and the Normal Raid with my guild.. (I know not great but we arent a hardcore guild or anything).. but the problem im finding is i cant seem to find stuff to replace my gear all the titan forged gear im getting either is Crit/Mast or Crit/Vers , Haste/vers and Haste/crit.. and i cant see replacing that with my gear that is Mast/Vers .I just feel like i am loosing to much of my mitigating stats.. im going to link my armory Profile..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/Gummýbear/simple

I know you mentioned something about a certain amount of iLvL points over rules the vers/mast hording of older gear.. due to armor.. but what were the numbers again i can not recall.. was it if it was 15 ilvl over it will over rule your current piece of gear stats? its just frustrating did close to ten mythic + dungeons today and not one piece of loot i got i felt was a upgrade and the weekly order hall cache was the same (it had a 875 Crit/haste shoulder)  i dont know maybe i have my stat weights wrong.. would you mind taking a look at my toon and see were i might improve and or might have play as far stats go in the gear so i dont always automatically pass on it because its not Vers/mastery gear..

thank you very much

first time attempting to write here.. i have enjoyed you content for years..

Like for instance i got these boots

Bleak Underworld Treads (iLvl 875)

246 Armor

1228 Agility

1842 Stamina

330 Crit

744 Haste

but my current boots listed above a Vers/Mast boots. were is the threshold on ignoring that due to armor gains and what not?

18 hours ago, grissle02 said:

Like for instance i got these boots

Bleak Underworld Treads (iLvl 875)

246 Armor

1228 Agility

1842 Stamina

330 Crit

744 Haste

but my current boots listed above a Vers/Mast boots. were is the threshold on ignoring that due to armor gains and what not?

Hey Grissle,

Someone asked the same question here  https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/21870-guardian-druid-703/?page=3

You can see my reply there, and if you still have anymore questions feel free to ask.