Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Blizzard is working on some hotfixes for Queen Azshara that will go live with maintenance in each region. The final boss of The Eternal Palace will be nerfed soon so that more guilds can fill the Mythic Hall of Fame one week ahead of Classic launch.
The faction imbalance is quite strong with this one because only 5 Alliance guilds have defeated Mythic Azshara so far. On the Horde side of things, we've got 30 guilds that downed the final boss. Hopefully, more Alliance guilds will down her after the nerfs, so that cross-realm raiding will be enabled soon.
We’re working on the following hotfixes today. We intend to apply to these changes to the Queen Azshara encounter with weekly maintenance in each region:
When either Aethenel or Cyranus is slain on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulty, there is now a 3-second delay before the other one gains the Torment buff. Azshara's Indomitable is now summoned 10 seconds later than previously observed on Mythic difficulty. Tidemistresses have 5% less health on Mythic difficulty. Arcane Wards now energize slightly slower for smaller raid sizes on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Fixed an issue that allowed Arcane Vulnerability to apply when the victim wasn’t in line of sight of Queen Azshara. We’ll update this post if there are any further changes, and when the hotfixes go live.
Some of the previously-announced hotfixes for Queen Azshara are now live. The rest will follow soon after maintenance.
Azshara will no longer apply Arcane Vulnerability to targets out of LoS and her Ancient Wards now energize slower for smaller raid groups on Normal and Heroic.
Dungeons and Raids
Azshara’s Eternal Palace Queen Azshara Ancient Wards now energize slightly slower for smaller raid sizes on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Fixed an issue that allowed Arcane Vulnerability to apply when the victim wasn't in line of sight of Queen Azshara.
<Benched> EU-Shazzrah| PvE| Semi-hardcore | Horde |
We are a group of experienced WoW players, who have experienced for the most part raiding at the highest level (mostly from TBC onwards) and some are IRL friends. We’re mainly looking for experienced players/players who want to clear all of the endgame content, bants are also a must (but you need to be serious from time to time). We aren't the type of guild that will only take the classes that will be dealing the top damage, because all specs were viable for the most part, the only exception is for tanks ( only warriors ).
What we offer
• A social, family frie- insert we don’t do that meme here. Expect bants, we also like our salt , we know where to draw the line thought. It’s just clean fun, it’s just bants maaaate, dont worry about it.
• Mainly a PvE guild, but we’re up for Bgs and world PvP/capital raids, etc.
• We can help with classes/builds, offer advice and such.
• A highly efficient loot council.
What we expect
• Be over 18 (and somewhat mature )
• Be able to take criticism.
• Know your class and rotations (you don’t have to fully min-max, but we expect you to have consumables, enchants. )
• Good written/spoken English.
• Good raid attendance (but we also acknowledge real-life problems, so there’s that) • Announce if you can make it to events/raids/whatever.
• Try and contribute to the guild in whatever way you can.
• Specing and playing in a way which maximises the raid's the dps and not just yours (using curse if told on warlock, not using debuffs if asked to....)
• Dank memes.
• Currently we decided on Monday/Wednesday starting 8pm to 11pm (breaks included) but we’re open to discussion. (We will most likely hold a vote before we start raiding).
•We might add a 3rd raid day by phase 3.
Apply by contacting one of them
Sunderai#21123 (on btag) or Sunderai#3299 (discord)
or by joining: https://discord.gg/WJPxKtT
SERVER: Illidan (Server Time: CT)
RAID TIMES: Fri/Sat, 6p-9p PST / 8p-11p CT / 9p-12a EST
PROGRESSION: 4/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
PERSONAL LOOT SYSTEM: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.
Healer (Holy Pally/Disc Priest) RDPS ABOUT US
Big Brain Boys is a CE Horde Mythic progression guild, formed at the beginning of BoD. We’re currently looking for skilled raiders for the current and upcoming raid tiers.
We provide cauldrons and vantus runes (if needed) for every raid night. Raiders are expected to bring their own food, pre-pots, and healing pots.
Our trial period is at minimum a month. Keep in mind that our end-times can be extended by up to one hour for boss progression. (We make sure to let raiders know well in advance if we will be extending.)
We want to establish a group of committed individuals to pursue Mythic content to achieve Cutting Edge. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.
Our raiders should be willing to put the effort into clearing Mythic raids, as well as doing sufficient prep-work outside of raid. (Leveling your HoA, M+, expeditions, WQs.) You should know when you should be serious and when you can joke around (i.e. joking around on trash or farm bosses vs being serious on progression).
JOINING THE BOYS
Please follow the link below to fill out our app (for both Raiders and Mythic+).
Start the app here!
Battle.net IDs: LadyPluu#1299, KFae#11678