FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BorgPokerPro

New to elemental shaman need rotation help

Hey All

So I am leveling a elemental shaman. I am currently level 100. Got it to 60 as a resto then boosted to 100. I am curious. Can you give me an idea of what rotation and talents to use? Seems compared to when I leveled my mage (My main) it is very slow. Here is what I took and what rotation I use for trash mobs while questing.

Talents

Rotation

Totem Mastery, Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Earth Shock when up (Save Fire Elemental for harder fights), Frost Shock, and Lightning Bolt when Lava Burst aint up

Am I doing anything wrong?

Try using Earthen Rage instead of totem mastery. Give elemental blast and echo of the elements a try, one of those might provide a little more damage to kill stuff faster. Primal elementalist isn't going to do you much good if you aren't using fire elemental on CD, which makes the other 2 talents a little better. Icefury might fit you better since you're using frost shock already, and can provide decent burst damage. Just remember Frost shock does more damage the more maelstrom it uses(up to 20). So use some lightning bolts or instant lava bursts in between shocks to do a little more damage. 

Use gust of wind and lightning surge to give yourself some breathing room to heal up if things aren't going your way. 

This is what worked best for me while leveling.