FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
rozhack

Vuhdo settings with Resto Shaman Legendary

Hello icy veins forum!

I'm in need of some help regarding a Vuhdo setting combined with a Legendary I got on my resto shaman earlier. I got the following legendary;

Intact Nazjatar Molting.  Casting riptide on a target below 40% resets the remaining cooldown on riptide. Basically what I'm looking for is to abuse this as much as possible during a raid or dungeon without actually having to precisely look at their percentage. It would be MUCH easier to have my Vuhdo health bars flash or light up in some way when someone is below 40% so I can quickly get a riptide up on them.

But I can't seem to find a setting or option to make something like that in Vuhdo, anyone willing to help out regarding this? Would be very appricieated!

So, you basically just want their bar to change colour at a certain %? There should be an option to change the colours of different modules and areas, depending on whether they are 100%, 50% etc. 

I think it should be in the general indicators area, if I remember right.

13 hours ago, Blainie said:

So, you basically just want their bar to change colour at a certain %? There should be an option to change the colours of different modules and areas, depending on whether they are 100%, 50% etc. 

I think it should be in the general indicators area, if I remember right.

I do know what you mean, I tried that, but the issue is that then my bars gets GREATLY transparent, making it hard to see the actual bar. But yeah, such a setting would be amazing, being able to snapshot that everytime would be a huge benefit.

On 10/23/2016 at 7:48 PM, rozhack said:

I do know what you mean, I tried that, but the issue is that then my bars gets GREATLY transparent, making it hard to see the actual bar. But yeah, such a setting would be amazing, being able to snapshot that everytime would be a huge benefit.

That doesn't sound like it's W.A.I. There should be an option to change the opacity of the bar, I believe?