FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Noibat

so just got the belt legen for fire

yep i literally just got my first legen and its the freaking belt. while ty blizz for giving me a legen f you for giving me the worst one, this account has terrible rng and while ive gotten very few upgrades this is just a stat upgrade and now i gotta swap talents. /wrist. oh well, so who else has the crappy belt? Maybe ill get lucky and the damn lust ring will drop, HA HA good joke right? oh well. 

so curious how do you others feel about the scorch belt?

Just to currect you, the worst leg is the feet one. Cause that one doesn't even have crit on it. (That's my leg btw ^^)

For what I have heard is that the trait doesn't effect your rotation. Scorch just doesn't can compete to our normal rotation spells.

• Like 1

I agree with Lily, both from personal experience (I got it too feelsbadman) and from what I've read around. It just makes Scorch more valuable to use during movement when the target is less that 25%. Other than that, I think casting Scorch is a DPS loss since 1) it doesn't benefit from Enhanced Pyrotechnics, 2) it doesn't reduce the cooldown of Combustion with Kindling and Kindling is the best option for all EN fights (except from Ilgynoth perhaps) and high mythic+

You are just wearing it for the stats.

yea the stats make it bout even to my 835 crit mastery belt, i might see a dps increase idk, i was gunna try and see about running cinder but im not liking the cinder build i guess. i think ill just stick with the single target build and do my usual, and pray i manage an upgrade of some form; plus my guild wants me to run single target since we have a solid amount of classes with good aoe, they prefer it for the mobs i need to drop quicker since i have higher burst. 

On 10/15/2016 at 6:51 AM, Lily said:

Just to currect you, the worst leg is the feet one. Cause that one doesn't even have crit on it. (That's my leg btw ^^)

For what I have heard is that the trait doesn't effect your rotation. Scorch just doesn't can compete to our normal rotation spells.

yep you are right, my bad. forgot bout that stupid leg( the passive imo is nice but the no crit makes it bad, plus what is even the proc rate on the free cast while moving?).  oh well its a stat item for now,  i have a 835 belt that has higher crit then the current 895 legen but when i checked the stats because of the intel difference, it managed to keep my crit exactly the same while having more stats so ill keep it and use it as a stat item, imo the best is the warp ring, or so i feel. the pyro one is solid too but i feel the warp ring is just better overall. specially if you lust off the bat in raids, you can get your other lusters to lust and you can warp for yourself and have that buff for a good while, if you have multiple lusters.

Edited by Noibat