wowguy233

Beginner's guide to the Warrior class (updated for Legion)

1 post in this topic

Howdy, everybody! So with the release of Legion, I thought I'd make a more updated guide to the basics of the warrior class in World of Warcraft. I did this because my old guide was about 2 years old and was made when MoP was still current! Crazy, I know. But nonetheless, I made the guide so that I could help new warriors learn the fundamentals of their class. It covers stuff such as the resource that the Warrior uses, how it's generated, what is common among the specializations,  the benefits of choosing different races for your warrior (takes up the majority of the video's time), and much more! And if this video is able to help even one person out there learn and understand the warrior a little better, it will have been worth making. The video is about 20 minutes long, so grab a drink and/or snack and enjoy the video!  :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neshama
      Hi, several players told me, that my warrior is not having enough HP as he should with current item level.
      Here is the link to armory
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/burning-legion/wienkszy

How can I push my HP higher, is there any way I can increase it ?  Trinkets, relics, items. Am I  missing something ? 
    • By Shuppet
      I need guidance!
      I'm a returning player from the MoP era, I've played throughout TBC and beyond and currently I'm a iLvl 890 Mage. I haven't played any of Legion launch content, no 7.1/7.2 content when I first started playing again. Currently I've been doing all of the broken isles quests, currently on the last which is Suramar and my entire Broken Isles Rep standing is at Honoured across the board at this moment in time (btw this rep wall for flying is a joke).
      So here I am questing, doing dungeons and LFR. Multi-tasking multiple things, I've just received the last follower for the class hall quests, it's so overwhelming and I have no idea what I need to do to make sure I'm not missing out any tasty loot because I'm an avid completionist and wouldn't want to miss a mount or title or anything haha! But like I said, I'm so very overwhelmed by everything and I don't want to be doing things that I don't really need to do unless I get something shiny. Am I gonna be screwed if I skip the Broken Shore? Do i just go straight into argus? I love leveling alt characters but if i do all this, and have to do it again on an alt, I would be so angry. Obviously the Legion flying will benefit the alt, but if I can just skip to Argus(?), is it really worth it? Like jump straight into argus if its not gonna damage my alt toons chances of getting gear? WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING AND WHAT AM I WASTING MY TIME ON? - is the question I'm asking here. I hate missing a trick, please halp ! D;
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By Krommush
      Hello, sorry for my bad english. I post here because i've some problems with my DPS in ToS M, my IL is 928 and i only can rise and mantain 900k-1M but when i will do simmin in raidbots my dps rise 1.4 M :S.
      Here is lastest logs of yesterday, i've between 250 -350 ms of ping always.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RHXLrcZvYn9KN8bh/
      I can't put images of my gear and talent set, i don't know why.
      Thx for answer this and help me :)

• By Tiqqle
      Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
      Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
      Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!! 
      My top 3v3 comps:
      1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
      2) Destro + Ele + Heals
      3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
      4) Ele + War + Rdruid
      5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
      My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
      1) MW + Ele
      2) Rogue + Ele
      3) Ele + Rdruid
      4) Ele + Hpriest
      Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
      The future guides will include
      1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
      2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
      3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
      4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
      -Tiqqle