FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kimbo

Assassination - gear with haste..

So I dont really know what I should do seeing all these haste items from mythic+ and/or EM HC/Mythic with il 860-880. I mean pieces like neck and rings dont even have the agility on them, while all other slots have. Haste being kinda useless for both assassination builds I dont really know what I should do, I got like 3x 860-870 items i could replace my current 840-850 gear with...but my current gear have crit/mastery/vers so I dont think replacing to haste gear would increase my dmg? Does anyone have a legit stat weight list for bleed and poison spec or how are u people gearing? I feel like throwing all gear with haste away and just aim for gear with two of these stats mast/crit/vers. Might have to hope for a titanforged mythic+ in some slots as EM only provides good stats for a few slots such as head, ring, legs, belt etc.

So the question basically is..I mean watching the bis list on this site..shouldnt it be better to farm mythic+ Items with 860+ il instead of EM bis items? And in the future as they release new raids only upgrade gear with NO HASTE? :p

Note that some items have a 80% good stat such as crit or mastery and only 20% ish haste. If the il upgrade is like 10 or higher it could be worth it but when its like 600haste on an item or more i feel like disenchanting right away :p 

input ?! :) Thanks

Hey mate the easiest way to solve your problem is to take your build to any simulator (simcraft, shadowcraft or my favourite askmrrobot), load it in and sim it, swap in the pieces of gear you want to test and re-sim. If it does more dps then it's an upgrade, if not then it isn't. It's that simple man, also simulators can give you proper stat weights for your own toon

2 hours ago, ef001730 said:

Hey mate the easiest way to solve your problem is to take your build to any simulator (simcraft, shadowcraft or my favourite askmrrobot), load it in and sim it, swap in the pieces of gear you want to test and re-sim. If it does more dps then it's an upgrade, if not then it isn't. It's that simple man, also simulators can give you proper stat weights for your own toon

Alrighty ill try that, thanks!

• Like 1