FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Moraxus

Blood Dk Trinket help

Hey, title basically says it all.
I have an assortment of trinkets and im not too sure what ones I should be using.

Trinkets:
850 Pure haste WQ trinket (1233str 932Haste)
845 Coagulated nightwell Residue
850 Grotesque statue
870 Goblet of nightmarish ichor
865 Ravaged seed pod (using it atm for easy content do boost dps)
845 Chrono shard
865 Unbridled fury

Any input at all is appreciated, im guessing there are diffrent setups for mythic+ and raid so if you have toughts on both aspects that is welcome!

Thank you!

Strongly depends on your stats. We'll need to know that before we can make recommendations. 

Just looking at it, unbridled fury seems like the best bet.  chrono shard is awesome if you can activate the 2pc set. 

5 hours ago, Aegis said:

Strongly depends on your stats. We'll need to know that before we can make recommendations. 

Just looking at it, unbridled fury seems like the best bet.  chrono shard is awesome if you can activate the 2pc set. 

Stats with no trinkets equipped 

20% crit
25% haste
29% mastery
3%vers

Would definitely go with unbridled fury. Crit is excellent both offensively and defensively. 

If you have the 2pc, chrono shard is fun to use, and the haste proc is pretty massive. 

Grotesque statuette and ravaged seed pod are both contenders til you get your phantasmal echoes. 

Not a fan of CNR or GoNH, but if you're speedrunning easy content, there's a case for either of them, I guess. 

Yeah i'm a big fan of the unbridled fury as well your haste is pretty good so i'm not sure how much leg room you'd get out of chrono shard. From there i'd say it comes down to what content you are doing. I'd say statue for mythic + content by miles. Some of the other trinkets are sort of situational and are questionable in their strength, so I'm almost inclined to say the pure stat one would be in second place. I'd play around with pure stat vs ravaged seed pod, just derp around and see which one feels better.

So,

Unbridled fury and seed pod/ pure stat.

The seed pod has the ability to be ace on trash packs in mythic plus but weaker on bosses.  If it was me, I would use it for trash and then switch to the stats one for the boss. 

So the fury all the time and switch the other.

No love for Goblet? I asked on MMO champ aswell, and they seem to prefer goblet.
They also talked about a really strong timewalking trinket called Auto blocker, toughts?

1 hour ago, Moraxus said:

No love for Goblet? I asked on MMO champ aswell, and they seem to prefer goblet.
They also talked about a really strong timewalking trinket called Auto blocker, toughts?

Pulling figures from another persons discussion on it

Cenarius: 43.81% (20 procs in a 6 min 23 second fight)

Xavius: 25.29% (14 procs in a 7 min 58 second fight)

Its a high strength, nice for dps and small parry gain, and a not too often proc for Versa, which is strong but you need lots of it to be impactful.  Up to you really.

Autoblocker is the 805 time walking trink (from the vendor) that gives a crapload of bonus armor. I suspect it's gonna be nerfed, cause it was outperforming stuff 50 ilevels higher. 

Please note that both ravaged seed pod and unbridled fury are getting buffed in 7.1, so that's a big plus. 

I have an 860 goblet on my tankadin, but I hate it. It's pretty damn horrible, cause you need a ton of versa to make it worthwhile... Stick to unbridled and ravaged, swapping in Grotesque for mobs and you should be good. 

5 hours ago, Aegis said:

Please note that both ravaged seed pod and unbridled fury are getting buffed in 7.1, so that's a big plus. 

glad i held onto mine XD

• Like 1