FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aravran

Subtle hints

Anyone notice the large amount of Frost artifact drops in world quests lately, good level drops as well, anyone else get the feeling blizzard are dropping hints to BDK's.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aravran said:

Anyone notice the large amount of Frost artifact drops in world quests lately, good level drops as well, anyone else get the feeling blizzard are dropping hints to BDK's.

To give up and reroll a druid, lol, maybe. 

13 hours ago, Aravran said:

World Quest drops are randomized so while you may be seeing a ton of frost relics that doesn't necessarily mean everyone is. Myself I've had no relics for over a week so, no subliminal blizz advertising there. Even then with upcoming buffs frost is not super op its playable. Unholy and frost are going to be more competitive with each other with ranking fluctuating a lot. Parses are going to become useless because it will come down to, do you have legendary and which one?. Instructors fourth lesson makes unholy very very powerful. So, yes frost is getting improvements but its not something blizz would advertise. Even then its clear there is hesitation on blizzs part to fix dks or even buff them, this buff is more due to people complaining and petitioning.

so its not

OH CHECK OUT OUR NEW COOL FROST SPEC

its more

HERES YOUR BUFF NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!

11 hours ago, Aegis said:

Wq rewards cap out at 835 base, 840 for dungeon wqs. Not really worth it, imo. 

Whilst these are base ilvl's, bare in mind they can all Titanforge.

6 hours ago, Skorn said:

Whilst these are base ilvl's, bare in mind they can all Titanforge.

I know they can wf/tf up. But if you have shit-all for luck (like me), then it kinda sucks... Seeing the same 835 drop... Then you see 'item upgraded', only to look at the piece in your bag and realize that it's... Now with AVOIDANCE! HUZZAH! =.=

yes, I'm bitter about wf/tf.

13 hours ago, Aegis said:

I know they can wf/tf up. But if you have shit-all for luck (like me), then it kinda sucks... Seeing the same 835 drop... Then you see 'item upgraded', only to look at the piece in your bag and realize that it's... Now with AVOIDANCE! HUZZAH! =.=

yes, I'm bitter about wf/tf.

Ye it's a sh!tter , fortunately for me I got a Titanforged 850 one with Crit secondary but reckon I used all my luck up on that as all I ever seem to get upgraded now is rings, every single ring drop (in dungeons too), considering I have 2 x 880 my forging luck was depleted with the trinket.

I must say, yesterday was a bonus day, 2 x 860 ilvl drops of world bosses, so maybe they thought to give some love. especially since one was a shadow artifact. So it does actually happen.

5 hours ago, Aravran said:

I must say, yesterday was a bonus day, 2 x 860 ilvl drops of world bosses, so maybe they thought to give some love. especially since one was a shadow artifact. So it does actually happen.

Oh , definitely it happens. . .  Just never on my main . My alt got 2 pieces of gear from world boss 2 weeks ago. Freshly dinged with an 880 relic and 875 helm . (long story short , RNGesus hates me) 

Got an 855 Str/Haste trinket, which is nice. Also, got my legendary bracers from emissary cache.

Seems that the legendary droprate overall has been boosted a lot (Raiding team has gotten easily total 8-10 total legendaries over the last few days)