FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Searis

Terrorbound nexus question

Based on the fact that the terrorbound nexus deals shadow damage on proc, does it take into consideration the unholy death knight mastery passive which increases the shadow damage i deal?

I know its not a BIS, but i currently have a 840 chronoshard socketed and a  845 momento socketed, and this one is 870 socketed.

There is many things to consider when thinking about this, generally speaking though terror bound is a pretty bad trinket for single target but very very insane in consistent aoe. I would say your chrono shard is most likely better while your angry boda is 100% better. No current fights would i suggest swapping them either.

It's a rppm trinket and as these trinkets go they can either make you do top dps or might as well not even have a trinket, chrono shard is also a RPPM trinket but generally speaking that stat stick of 1k strength or how ever much will prove better.

Edited by Drtain

You would be better off equipping your memento, its quite valuable for both frost and unholy..... (maybe blood need to check on that) but at least dps wise its very good :D