FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jplittle

Ilvl needed for mythic Emerald Nightmare

2 hours ago, jplittle said:

Hello! I am an 861 Demon Hunter and I was just wondering if I was able to do mythic Emerald Nightmare and if I can't, what ilvl do I need? Thanks!

Well, do you mean that you want to PuG Mythic EN or do you want to apply to a Mythic guild?

You definitely can kill some first Mythic bosses in an organized group being 861 - we killed Nythendra first time when most of the raid was lower that 860 ilvl. Whether you'd be able to PuG Mythic EN now - pretty much no chance.

1 hour ago, Pandacho said:

Well, do you mean that you want to PuG Mythic EN or do you want to apply to a Mythic guild?

You definitely can kill some first Mythic bosses in an organized group being 861 - we killed Nythendra first time when most of the raid was lower that 860 ilvl. Whether you'd be able to PuG Mythic EN now - pretty much no chance.

I found that in an organized discord PuG I can efficiently wipe Herioc En pretty fast. Was hoping to get a few bosses down but thanks!

On 10/26/2016 at 7:50 PM, jplittle said:

I found that in an organized discord PuG I can efficiently wipe Herioc En pretty fast. Was hoping to get a few bosses down but thanks!

Half the battle is getting accepted to an organised pug, however. By now, they'll have jumped up the item level requirements for the group, so you might find it tough to actually get into a group.

~865 for Neth, Ursoc, Elereth (Being this low will cause Elereth to jump to the third platform, making the fight more healing intensive)
~870-873 for Dragons/Illgynoth (You'll need the healers to be a little more geared for dragons and higher DPS for illgynoth)
~875 for Cenarius/Xavius (Xavius is easy, it's cenarius you have to worry about. Being this low of ilvl, you probably won't be able to do the burn strat most mythic guilds use, you'll have to do him the normal way.)

You can clear these at lower ilvls, but that's what I would recommend for a baseline.