FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kardinal

Outlaw stats?

Uncommon Patron

Sorry if this has been specifically addressed and I missed it, but Im seeing alot of conflicting information regarding stat weight. Are the weights in the guide here still accurate? I got the Pawn addon and AMR addon in game and they run on totally different stat weights. Noxxic seems to be closer to the one here. But the two groups are so different im confused as to which I use. Thanks for any help

Best answer I can give you is: sim your character.

Weights aren't set in stone, they vary to each toon - what's good on mine might not be good on yours and vice versa.

As an example: I sim my toon and it says that Haste is really high, while Mastery is low. Why may be that? Because I might have too much Mastery and adding it won't be as beneficial as stacking some Haste, which I'm lacking.

There are infinite gear combinations you can achieve, and simming will help you tinker what's best up to an optimized state, where gear won't influentiate anymore on your damage, only your game expertise.

I use pawn + AMR addons but I also simulate my own toon for tailored stat weights from AMR which I then import into my pawn addon. Any "set in stone" stat weights like noxxic/icy veins etc... I don't use as a rule of law, they are just a guide. I take much more confidence in simming my own toon and using those stat weights that simcraft or AMR spit out