FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dusith

Outlaw STATS

So i recently went back to wow some 2 weeks ago and decided to take up my rogue again.

As so many others, i took a look at Icyveins for updates on gameplay, stats etc.

After reading up on stats, i mainly focused on getting ver/crit on my gear as secondary stats for outlaw spec.

I have 2 questions:

1: Been running a little askmr.robot and it wants me to favor Mastery over both ver and crit? not really what ive been reading on forums

2: Are anyone using BTE on rotation and is it a must if you have legen bracers which i was so lucky to obtain rather early?

Thx for reading 

As a general rule vers/crit is better but remember that sims are based off your character's current gear, the sim will value mastery more probably because you don't have much mastery hence the value of mastery shoots up. Icy veins guides are just a starting point, sims will give you tailored stat weights based on your current gear

20 hours ago, Dusith said:

2: Are anyone using BTE on rotation and is it a must if you have legen bracers which i was so lucky to obtain rather early?

You can use it, but you should still be waiting for the Opportunity proc to use PS