FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Patches

Question about stat weights and Azor

So I was inspecting Azor the other day, and his stats are practically opposite of mine. I know Its Mastery>Agil>Haste>Crit but Azor is sitting at something like 33% crit and 16% haste. I'm sitting at 22% crit and 24% haste. Is there some balance i should be aiming for? Do I have too much haste and should i be trying to replace some of my haste with crit gear as long as the mastery is comparable?

It is likely because the highest Mastery gear has crit rather than haste. A lot of the Mastery/Haste gear that drops has high haste and low mastery. Since he wants Mastery to be as high as possible he stays with whatever gives him that even if it has crit as a secondary.

This is my assumption without looking at his gear at all. I just know that is what I have found myself while gearing.

Yeah my crit is 5700 and my haste is 4400 atm, it doesn't mean that crit is better it just means that the gear that has been an upgrade happens to have crit on it instead of haste. It's not like crit has 0 value, it's not a shit stat by any means. 

• Like 1

Studying gear on othe rplayers gives you know information. I am using an 850 caged horror and blood thirty instioncts becasue that is what has dropped. Just got an 880 versatility rabbits foot, simming that before tomorrows mythic for single target.

I see several high ranking hunters with 880 Oakheart trinket, supposedly it procs a lot and that vers is high, and i would like it for MYTHIC+. I am sure they are using it for certain situations  or its the only thing that has dropped.

Also remember there is a shortage of haste mastery gear. My legendary ring was only a 4% upgrade over an 850 with a socket becasue of the mastery.