FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tzrafael

Havoc DPS (Please help)

Hello,

I seem to have been struggling with my DPS for a while now on certain encounters, and 9 times out of 10 my percentile ranking is well below 50.

I desperately want to improve as i cant help but think i'm under performing when i know i should be capable of alot more.

Now my problem is, i really don't know where exactly i'm going wrong, is it my rotation, buff/debuff uptimes or even gear.

I've tried watching videos and reading countless forum posts, but for whatever reason i just cant get to the bottom of my issues.

I would really appreciate it if some one could have a look at these logs and give me some pointers, as i said, i desperately want to improve, and i'm sure a lot of this is down to user error.

Hell, some fights i've finished in the mid 90s, so there is definitely some consistency issues. 

I'd be very grateful for any pointers, critiques or analysis people can offer, as at this point i'm struggling to know exactly what i need to work on.

Please see heroic logs below for EN.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wX4zfjCQRpBnNF8Y/#type=damage-done&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24+damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24142184855.0.0.DemonHunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240&boss=-2

On 28/10/2016 at 4:57 PM, Tzrafael said:

Hello,

I seem to have been struggling with my DPS for a while now on certain encounters, and 9 times out of 10 my percentile ranking is well below 50.

I desperately want to improve as i cant help but think i'm under performing when i know i should be capable of alot more.

Now my problem is, i really don't know where exactly i'm going wrong, is it my rotation, buff/debuff uptimes or even gear.

I've tried watching videos and reading countless forum posts, but for whatever reason i just cant get to the bottom of my issues.

I would really appreciate it if some one could have a look at these logs and give me some pointers, as i said, i desperately want to improve, and i'm sure a lot of this is down to user error.

Hell, some fights i've finished in the mid 90s, so there is definitely some consistency issues. 

I'd be very grateful for any pointers, critiques or analysis people can offer, as at this point i'm struggling to know exactly what i need to work on.

Please see heroic logs below for EN.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wX4zfjCQRpBnNF8Y/#type=damage-done&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24+damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24142184855.0.0.DemonHunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240&boss=-2

Hi there your gear seems allright and your talent tree tbh,need to ask with how much Fp rates you are playing during a raid encounter and if you are using any macro especially (the cast sequence one).more over you need to improve your momentum buff sicne it seems to has alot upside down's so i suppose when you cast fel rush you have to walk abit to get closer into your target range to cast chaos strike.?

Hello, I think my FR is pretty high but next raid i'll make note.

I'll focus on improving the DPS uptime with momentum and get the positioning better so i don't loose as much DPS time.

Is there anything glaringly obvious i'm doing from judging by those logs?

Thanks for your input! :)