Stan

How to Unlock Talon's Vengeance

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

gHuu7pi.jpg

Talon's Vengeance is a new PvP reputation you can unlock after earning your Falcosaur mount.

The faction is a throwback to Bloody Coins and the Timeless Isle.

Falcosaur Pets & Mounts

• You can adopt a new rare species of pets. To pick up a pet, a World Quest must be up. Look at the world map for it.
  • You can only complete one Falcosaur quest per day on a single character.
    • To avoid this, finish one quest on your first character, log your alt, resummon the pet and it will offer you a second quest. Complete it and relog on your first character for the third quest, rinse and repeat to finish the whole quest line. At the end you will be offered a mount.  Some of the last quests that award the mount are:

Talon's Vengeance PvP Reputation

Once you have the mount, go to Highmountain and show it to  AvianaNew dialog options will show up.

D5FJKRH.jpg

Image was taken by reddit user alopexgames

After talking to her, you will receive Ivory TalonIvory Talon and that unlocks the faction for you.

There are some limitations, it seems. I have my 110 main (doing world quests), a 110 alt (not started world quests), and a slew of lower alts (102-104).

My Direbeak was easiest to test, as it was the newest. On my main, I took the Ironforge quest, and led it there. I switched to a low alt, and turned in the quest. I swapped to another low alt and... nothing. Then I switched to the 110 alt, and there was a new quest. So I'm guessing it's limited to 110s to pick up the quests, and the number of quests you can do is limited to the number of max-level characters you have.

Well im stuck on the snowfeather team up quests. I have 3 110s able to do the quests and have completed 2 days worth of world quests on all 3 characters and only gotten credit for a single quest in snowfeather team up, it takes 3 victories. I have a ticket open now, 12 hours or so remaining before they direct me to icy veins or wowhead. I will then resubmit the ticket and approximately 2 days later i may have an answer i can share for others having an issue with the quest.

It's very obtuse, but apparently the Team Up quests have four criteria:

1. Have the hatchling out as your summoned pet.

2. Have the hatchling in the first battle pet slot for the fight.

3. The hatchling must survive the fight.

4. Of course, gotta win.

I'm pretty unhappy with how obscure the directions are, and it cost me a day on one of them.

Got a response to my ticket on snowfeather team up. Issue is now spreading and bloodgazer team up no longer works. Copied pertinent portion of the respnse i was given below. I was in game when the response was given and the gm did not even speak to me to gather any information. I have the pertinent pet out to start the battle, the pet survives, quests are simply broken.

In regards to your petition about not receiving credit towards the quest: Snowfeather Team Up. This is something we've been receiving reports of since the patch last tuesday. Our QA and Development teams are looking in to the issue but for the moment we are waiting on a game wide fix to take care of this for everyone. We are unable to assist at an individual level as Game Masters do not have the ability to verify pet battles in our available game logs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, breck said:

Got a response to my ticket on snowfeather team up.

Thanks for sharing! I've just put the relevant information in quotes so that it stands out a bit more.

On 11/5/2016 at 11:15 AM, meridel said:

got the last  q from the pets... kil a boss in nighthold.. great -.-

Krosus? Yep.

On 11/5/2016 at 4:15 AM, meridel said:

got the last  q from the pets... kil a boss in nighthold.. great -.-

Two of them require Nighthold. The Snowfeather and Sharptalon, though, only require Emerald Nightmare.

Edited by solitha

On 11/27/2016 at 4:35 AM, solitha said:

Two of them require Nighthold. The Snowfeather and Sharptalon, though, only require Emerald Nightmare.

Yeah, it sounds like some didn't read up and started the ones that require NH :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Game Director Ion Hazzikostas is now live talking about Patch 8.1 in Battle for Azeroth.
      It's time for the Alliance to strike back. Tides of Vengeance is the first content patch of BfA. Incursions are a new feature reminiscent of Legion assaults. We're going to be looking at Saurfang, Tyrande (What is she feeling? Aftermath of seeing Teldrassil burn in front of their eyes) and what has become of Vol'jin. Heritage Armor is coming to non-Allied Races. Dwarves and Blood Elves are first. No massive rep grind is behind this. If you're at max level and Exalted with Ironforge, you can start the quest for racial identity and get Heritage armor. On the Blood Elf side they will explore the Dead Scar (not many know that it was the aftermath of Lich King's incursion). New Warfront is coming. Alliance is going to try and reclaim Darkshore. The Warfront is heavily themed after Undead & Night Elves. The outdoor zone of Darkshore will be updated similar to Arathi Highlands for max level content. We're going to have two new Islands. A vrykul-themed Island as well as a gloomy abandoned Gilnean city. New Raid Zone in Zuldazar is coming: Quite different from any raid they've done before. The foe in this raid is the opposite faction. They have two complete separate experiences. Slight spoilers ahead, one of the thing that the Alliance War Campaign is leading to is strike at the Zandalari Fleet. You will join the Alliance forces including Jaina and fight your way up to the pyramid ascending to the top to confront Rastakhan. Horde players will rush to its defense, beginning on the northern side of the pyramid ending with fighting Jaina in the High Seas. Six bosses are going to be introduced in this raid. The Crucible of Storms (under Shrine of the Storm) raid with 2 bosses that opens later. Hints at Azshara. It's the Trial of Valor of the expansion. It is going to give the Horde more Stormsong Valley lore, because they haven't had the chance to be properly introduced to the zone. The patch is going to refine Azerite traits, the goal is to make them more complex, closer to set bonuses that have been removed. The patch also focuses on system-wide improvements to the game and refinement of features. Champions of Azeroth reputation will be made account-wide. Race-specific transmog requirements are going to be lifted to faction transmogs. If you unlock it on one Horde race you can use it on other races without additional grinding. Game Director Ion Hazzikostas revealed what's coming in Patch 8.1 titled Tides of Vengeance.
    • By Stan
      Here's a statement by Adam who's working full-time on Deadly Boss Mods about the future of the addon.
      If you've ever been in a guild, chances are you've come across various boss mods, since they're pretty much mandatory for raiding. BigWigs and Deadly Boss Mods are the two best-known boss mods for World of Warcraft, but this post isn't about recommending either of those addons, but merely to address the future of Deadly Boss Mods by the author and help a community member out.
      All these years, Deadly Boss Mods has been maintained full-time by a single developer, Adam aka MysticalOS who has been tirelessly providing updates for the addon since its inception, without getting much in return, despite helping millions.
      Today, we simply ask you to read the appeal he posted earlier this week and if you want to support his work, please click the image below.

Here's Adam's appeal taken from the Deadly Boss Mods website.

• By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - Uldir 1/8M 7/8H -  www.unhuman.ca

Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/

Raiding:
      - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H, 2soir, Mercredi et Jeudi 8pm à 11pm  (EST)
         Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender
      - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 6/8N, 1soir, Mercredi 7pm a 10pm (EST)
         Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos , Florih et Falmortis 
      - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1soir, En formation
         Leader: Legitdh 
      - 1 autre raid en formation...

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST)

Communauté:
      - Plus de  445 accounts

Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.

Pour toutes questions...

- http://unhuman.ca/

- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falmortis-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H - www.unhuman.ca

Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/

Raiding:
      - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H, 2day, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm  (EAST)
         Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender
      - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 6/8N, 1day, Wednesday 7pm to 10pm (EAST)
         Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos , Florih et Falmortis 
      - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1day, in formation
         Leader: Legitdh 
      - 1 more raid in formation...

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1day Sunday starting at 9hpm (EAST)

Community:
      - More than 445 account

Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!

For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falmortis-Arthas, Officier
    • By Stan
      Harvest Festival is now live for one week! Alliance players can honor Uther the Lightbringer by lightning a candle at his tomb, while the Horde can show their respect to Grommash by leaving a bottle of spirits in Ashenvale. The event does not count toward What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been.
      Blizzard has updated Uther's Tomb with new visuals in Battle for Azeroth. We don't know if there are any plans to use it in future content patches at the moment, but it looks great! The event will be up for one week.
      For more details check out our Harvest Festival guide.
      Blizzard (Source)
      The yearly Harvest Festival is now underway in Azeroth. This is a solemn time when the Alliance honors Uther the Lightbringer by lighting a candle at his tomb in the Western Plaguelands, while members of the Horde show their respect to Grommash Hellscream by leaving a bottle of spirits at the base of the Hellscream Memorial in Demon Fall Canyon in Ashenvale.
      When: September 18-25
      Where: Outside Ironforge and Orgrimmar
      Commemorate those who have sacrificed their lives to help friends and allies. Feasts are also held outside Ironforge and Orgrimmar in honor of these fallen heroes.