FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aravran

Happy BDK

I know we all hate our run speed, it's like a tortoise with a busted leg, but I got lucky yesterday and got Aggramar's Stride drop for me, i think at 20% haste, it makes a noticeable  increase in speed, really why this couldn't be done across the board, it really makes you feel normal, like whatever is holding you back has been released.

But alas, wishful thinking.

• Like 2

awesome! now all i want is those boots, and the belt =( my legend is the cloak - which is nice, but kinda really situational.

Grats on your legendary, glad you are happy with it :D

I've got the drapes which are honestly very useful in many situations but I want the belt so bad. Vampric Blood is my best friend and all it wants for its birthday is the belt XD

1 hour ago, demonardvark said:

Grats on your legendary, glad you are happy with it :D

I've got the drapes which are honestly very useful in many situations but I want the belt so bad. Vampric Blood is my best friend and all it wants for its birthday is the belt XD

Best use for cloak - cheesing damage from the dragons in Cenarius. also, for protecting your stacks on elerethe

Had Uvanimor ring drop last night, at first I thought it was Sephuz's immediately my heart sunk then actually read the item name and digested it wasn't Sephuz's.  My frown turned upside down.

Intially when I saw the 10% chance (down from 15%) I was a bit meh , as obviously still waiting for the elusive bracers to drop but after using it in a few high mythic +'s , rotation feels a lot smoother and it seems to proc a lot more than the 10% gives it credit.

Got the drapes too and they've been super useful when learning new mechanics, soaking spell damage that would otherwise drag us melee out of position, but ultimately will get replaced when (yes when!) the bracers drop : )

#UH4life

56 minutes ago, Skorn said:

Had Uvanimor ring drop last night, at first I thought it was Sephuz's immediately my heart sunk then actually read the item name and digested it wasn't Sephuz's.  My frown turned upside down.

Intially when I saw the 10% chance (down from 15%) I was a bit meh , as obviously still waiting for the elusive bracers to drop but after using it in a few high mythic +'s , rotation feels a lot smoother and it seems to proc a lot more than the 10% gives it credit.

Got the drapes too and they've been super useful when learning new mechanics, soaking spell damage that would otherwise drag us melee out of position, but ultimately will get replaced when (yes when!) the bracers drop : )

#UH4life

lol your hashtag showcases my number one problem, each day I change my loot spec 37 times. I love all the dk specs and can't decided which one I want to legendary fish for XD

I have the issue of forgetting to change loot spec to UH when tanking the odd 5man or OT in EN (slack tank turnout)
The drapes actually dropped for me the one time I forgot to change to UH loot prio (whilst in Blood)

P.S gz on the boots to the OP.

5 hours ago, Skorn said:

I have the issue of forgetting to change loot spec to UH when tanking the odd 5man or OT in EN (slack tank turnout)
The drapes actually dropped for me the one time I forgot to change to UH loot prio (whilst in Blood)

P.S gz on the boots to the OP.

To be fair, the drapes are on the unholy loot table too.