Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stan

wow Arcanite Bladebreaker Live in EU Today!

5 posts in this topic

HVXL8e9.jpg

The Arcanite Bladebreaker appearance is live in EU. Quickly go grab it!

As the title says, the Arms Warrior appearance The Arcanite BladebreakerThe Arcanite Bladebreaker can now be unlocked in Europe! The event won't be up for too long, so now's your chance to acquire the hidden appearance.

How to Get It?

You can get the appearance even at Level 100, the only requirement is having Strom'kar, the WarbreakerStrom'kar, the Warbreaker unlocked. Talk to Master Smith Helgar in your Class Hall. He will now have a new dialogue option. After clicking through, you will be offered Secrets of the Axes. You'll need to go back to Dalaran, talk to Saurfang, return to your Class Hall and beat him in a duel.

Note that Saurfang has received some buffs lately, he isn't undertuned as the first time this was active in the US.

If you have difficulties downing him, switching to Protection specialization should fix this issue.

You could also consider switching talents. Storm BoltStorm BoltSecond WindSecond WindDie by the SwordDie by the Sword can help!

(Source)

Yeah I went in there expecting an easy fight like everyone had been saying. I left with 94k hp left, heh.

Then the Skyhold chest spawned right after I beat him, so I just opened it before anyone else could get there haha. Had an angry goblin chasing me halfway across Skyhold attacking me just because he could.

For some reason the dialogue is not showing up on my side, even if I have Strom'kar equiped

3 hours ago, Kromac said:

For some reason the dialogue is not showing up on my side, even if I have Strom'kar equiped

Maybe you're too late and the quest is no longer active :(

I do wonder what the range of timer is on this, or if they'll ever release it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

4 new PvP mounts are coming in 7.2 and we've taken a look at them in action.
      Vicious War Bear // Vicious War Bear Unique looks available for Alliance & Horde Vicious War Lion - unique to the Alliance Vicious War Scorpion - unique to the Horde Vicious War Turtle // Vicious War Turtle Unique looks available for Alliance & Horde Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to be immediately notified of any new videos.
    • By Stan

Ban-Lu, Grandmaster's Companion is Monk's Class Mount. It doesn't have any color variations at this time and we're not sure if Blizzard plans to add different tints in future builds. Monks can get a pet from their Order Hall that perfectly matches their new mount. You'll probably have to unlock all Artifact traits to purchase it if it's gated like the new Death Knight pets.

Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu (NPC - Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu) can be purchased from Mei Chele for 10,000 Order Resources.  Pet Abilities Spirit Claws Moon Tears Prowl Jade Claw Feed Vengeance  
    • By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 1/10 M NH
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      Those that are low we are not in need of but will trial, those medium and high are in need!
      demon (hunter)    medium
      druid (restoration)    medium
      monk (dd)    high
      paladin (retribution)    high
      priest (dd)    high
      warlock    high
      If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (Francais) NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 3soirs Mardi. Mercredi et Dimanche 7hpm à 11hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:2/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 6h15pm à 9h15pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:9/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi de 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:6/10H EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)

PvP:
      - On cherche un membre actif pour s'occuper du Lead de PVP, PST Jovovich#1699

Communauté:
      - Plus de  500 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 500 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 3day Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 7hpm to 11hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:2/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:9/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:6/10H EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - We're looking for someone to take on PVP leading, PST Jovovich#1699

Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier