FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bully

Legendary shoulder. Dark Arbiter?

Hi Everyone

I'm currently 866ilvl with 29% crit and 17%, with memento and 870 paw and just got the legendary shoulders. I know that soul reaper is the standard but does the shoulders make dark arbiter near or equivalent? I know that 21% haste is hard to pass up and would love other unholy DK's opinion on this

Thanks.

Edited by Bully

the shoulders got nerf bagged, so even with them it behooves you to stick with soul reaper now, you will want to line up dark transformation with gargoyle and army but DA is no longer worth taking

On 11/4/2016 at 0:36 PM, Cirrem said:

Is that true even on Ilg? 

yeah soul reaper should still get your more dps from the huge haste buff. The only real reason DA ever looked good was because of legendary ring synergy in pre patch, so for awhile people still rolled with it until they realized at 110 in comparison it hit like a wet noodle. You can even check logs, the top 200 have one person using DA and then pretty much all the rest with soul reaper. 

My question is: does this buff affect the shambler zombie? it definitelly doesn't buff the skulker (archer skeleton). well, i dropped those while i really hoped to get wrists, and really this doesn't change anything to me and my playstyle. I only need to delay DT due to Gargole and AofD from Apoc. tho, 45 ilvls upgrade + 30% more damage to ghouls / gargoyle, if its around few % of total dmg increase im ok with that. 

13 hours ago, Muzgu said:

My question is: does this buff affect the shambler zombie? it definitelly doesn't buff the skulker (archer skeleton). well, i dropped those while i really hoped to get wrists, and really this doesn't change anything to me and my playstyle. I only need to delay DT due to Gargole and AofD from Apoc. tho, 45 ilvls upgrade + 30% more damage to ghouls / gargoyle, if its around few % of total dmg increase im ok with that. 

it buffs gargoyle and the army of the dead zombies (ie when you use apocalypse.... or army of the dead).  I don't think it impacts the shambler, plus that would be really hard to line up and far to rng based. So, delay of DT to line up with apocalypse is the correct way to use things (assuming you are taking shadow infusion which with shoulders you should). Also, Timmy doesn't get any additional buffs beyond what he already gets from DT.