Dhayel

HELP: Yet another Enhancement Trinket problem

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Shamans!

I've been wondering, like a lot of people, which trinkets I should use with my Enhancement Shaman.
I'm currently progressing in Emerald Nightmare Mythic. I've a 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal, a 875 Bloodthirsty Instinct with some leech, a 855 Chrono Shard and a 870 Spontaneous Appendages.
This is the link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Dhayel/simple

Also, i'd like to know, which trinket should I aim to change, and for what?
I've heard good things about the Swarming Plaguehive, but i'm not certain yet.

Thanks for the help! :)

Edited by Dhayel

875 Bloodthirsty and 870 Appendages should be the two BiS trinkets for you. Plaguehive is no longer as good as Appendages for us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Friedbones
      I have recently started a new Resto Shaman so that I can learn the healing function from the beginning.  My character is only lvl 37 at the moment but am trying to figure out what healing weapons would work for this spec.  
      Because the static group I am in has chosen to forego the use of heirlooms, I am using only a few items to gain the 3 levels I need to catch up with them.  However, when I searched for information on what weapons would be best for this spec at my level, most of the sites I find are talking about the artifact weapons, which doesn't help me.
      Can anyone provide feedback for this topic?   I really would appreciate any pointers.
      Here is my armory page:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/anvilmar/lapaau
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Shaman Deck List guide.
    • By blackempire
      Wazzup this is my first forum post and stuff and im wondering what you think it the best talent to go for!
    • By Teradan
      Hey all,
      most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.
      Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
      Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).
      Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?
      I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.

any help appreciated