Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starym

wow 7.1 Hotfixes: November 3rd

5 posts in this topic

25206-71-hotfixes-october-28th.png

The biggest issue since 7.1 launched has been addressed as entering Karazhan with people on different stages of progress shouldn't be a problem anymore (after the required restarts at least). The other big news is that artifact appearance drops from World bosses are now a 100% chance! And coming in third is the news that a lot of the Suramar World Quests were in fact missing by accident and are now back in.

Blizzard LogoNovember 3

Dungeons

• Experience rewarded from queuing for "Random Legion Dungeon" (Normal difficulty) has been increased by 150%.

Maw of Souls

• On Mythic Keystone difficulty, the portal to Stormheim should no longer be covered up by the Challenger's Cache.

Return to Karazhan

• Players who may have missed the final turn-in to Khadgar inside of the Return to Karazhan dungeon are now able to turn in “Fragments of the Past” and “In the Eye of the Beholder” to Khadgar outside of Karazhan.
  • "In the Eye of the Beholder" and "The Tower of Power" should no longer fail to give players credit when defeating the final boss.
  • (REQUIRES RESTARTS) When returning to a partially-cleared Karazhan, the bosses and associated minions that had previously been defeated by the party leader should now properly be absent, and other players with different boss lockouts should be able to join without issue.

Items

• Players can now see and track their weekly and maximum cap of Lingering Soul Fragments in the Currency pane.
  • Hidden Artifact appearances that drop off World Bosses should now be guaranteed on a kill.

Pet Battles

• The Creeping Tentacle battle pet will now correctly drop on all difficulties of the Yogg-Saron encounter.
  • "Clone"-type abilities on Blood Boil, Bloodgazer Hatchling, and the 2016 BlizzCon pets have been exchanged for other abilities.

Professions

Alchemy

• Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power (Rank 1) no longer drops after you learn Rank 2.

PvP

• Players who activate the Ivory Talon buff for the Talon’s Vengeance faction are no longer Friendly to other players and NPCs while inside the Black Rook Arena.
  • Class Adjustments
    • Druid
      • Fortified Bark no longer grants critical strike reduction.
      • Nourish now allows Healing Touch to apply Rejuvenation (Germination) if Germination is learned in addition to other heal-over-time spells.
    • Mage
      • Ice Form now has a 60 second cooldown.

Quests

• Some unintentionally hidden World Quests in Suramar have been re-activated, including World Quests that are new to Patch 7.1.
  • Lingering Soul Fragments for the quest "Soul Prism of the Illidari" should now be guaranteed to drop from Heroic dungeon end bosses.

Previous hotfixes.

1 hour ago, Starym said:

Some unintentionally hidden World Quests in Suramar have been re-activated, including World Quests that are new to Patch 7.1

...I thought it was rather barren...

1 person likes this

Any confirmation by those enhancement shammies out there that attempted to kill the world boss again this week after already killing him? Does the artifact appearance drop if you're already saved?

edited: Just downed Flotsam while already saved. No joy on the drop... pretty lame that they implemented this hotfix mid week.

Edited by TacticOwl

8 hours ago, TacticOwl said:

Any confirmation by those enhancement shammies out there that attempted to kill the world boss again this week after already killing him? Does the artifact appearance drop if you're already saved?

I got my artifact appearance on first world boss kill. Also my guildy got it too. But I am elemental as main spec. 

11 hours ago, gurupak said:

I got my artifact appearance on first world boss kill. Also my guildy got it too. But I am elemental as main spec. 

Yea, I wonder what the reason to hot fix something like this on a Wednesday was...it being the day after most people kill content on Tuesday. I burned through my three coins and killed every boss (minus mythic of course). Now I don't get that artifact appearance, but people who were lucky enough to be unable to play Tuesday get it at a100% drop. I could just wait till next Tuesday, but there's no guarantee it'll be a world boss that drops the artifact... Which would make us wait even more.