FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Selb

Damage upgrades for my arrows

So I'm a marksman hunter and I'm struggling to get over 200k dps.  I was told that a vendor can upgrade my actual arrow damage by 5,10, 15,20 % over multiple upgrades,  but I can't find him anywhere in trueshot. Does this vendor exist??  Someone please help

im item level 857 equipped but only have +20% mastery, maybe that's a reason for low dps??

There is no such vendor.  There is an artifact trait that you unlock after getting 34/34 traits purchased that will increase your damage by 5% + 0.5% per trait purchased (out of 20 traits for a total of 14.5% increase and 54 total artifact traits).  More than likely (99.999999999999% chance, I'd say), the reason your dps is low is because you aren't doing the rotation correctly.  Changing your stats isn't going to magically increase your damage output by tens/hundreds of thousands of dps (there are a few fringe cases such as fire mage and shadow priest where having the correct stats is more important to getting high dps, however, hunter's are not one of them); playing correctly will.

• Like 1

If you have 857 iLvl but wrong stats, your DPS will suck.

If you have 857 iLvl but don't understand/master your rotation, your DPS will suck.

Any link to your character in armory?