FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Seesam

Bursting Shot legendary glitch

Long story short: You can pull adds that you could not pull without noclip or other cheats. 

Not really sure how this works but I have done some testing and it seems that Magnetized Cap Launcher legendary gives Bursting shot 30yard range boost for ALL DIRECTIONS!!! (Not behind). 

"So what?" You may ask. Let me tell you how this effects your gameplay in dungeons. You pull through floors, rooftops, building, etc. It can ruin good run. 

Here is couple glitch pulls that happend to me: 

Maw of Souls: pulled 3 packs of adds through floor in upper deck(adds teleported from lower deck to upper deck) 

BRH: spider staircase. Used bursting shot on small spiders, pulled first patrol on top of staircase (rogue and one more add) and big spider from middle of the staircase. 

This one is most amazing! Also in BRH! After second boulder staircase in mythic+8 we killed two scavangers to get %. I used bursting shot and pulled Risen knigth!!! Those guys before last boss!!! Two of them!! Also shit ton of bats and couple felguards! We had soo good run :c

I tested this with adds in dungeons that you just CANT pull, and guess what? Bursting Shot can pull them. 

Anyone else experiencing random pulls like this?  Any ideas how I could use this glitch to gain advantage? If you want I can record small video about this glitch. 

1 hour ago, Seesam said:

Long story short: You can pull adds that you could not pull without noclip or other cheats. 

Not really sure how this works but I have done some testing and it seems that Magnetized Cap Launcher legendary gives Bursting shot 30yard range boost for ALL DIRECTIONS!!! (Not behind). 

"So what?" You may ask. Let me tell you how this effects your gameplay in dungeons. You pull through floors, rooftops, building, etc. It can ruin good run. 

Here is couple glitch pulls that happend to me: 

Maw of Souls: pulled 3 packs of adds through floor in upper deck(adds teleported from lower deck to upper deck) 

BRH: spider staircase. Used bursting shot on small spiders, pulled first patrol on top of staircase (rogue and one more add) and big spider from middle of the staircase. 

This one is most amazing! Also in BRH! After second boulder staircase in mythic+8 we killed two scavangers to get %. I used bursting shot and pulled Risen knigth!!! Those guys before last boss!!! Two of them!! Also shit ton of bats and couple felguards! We had soo good run :c

I tested this with adds in dungeons that you just CANT pull, and guess what? Bursting Shot can pull them. 

Anyone else experiencing random pulls like this?  Any ideas how I could use this glitch to gain advantage? If you want I can record small video about this glitch. 

When pre-legion dropped, I was running mythic Grimrail.  On the first boss, I had targeted the goblin and he leaped while barrage was in effect.  And it pulled the three orcs that are on the ramps just past that boss.  Barrage also shot through boxes and stuff, so yes I've seen something like it.

8.11 this bug was patched

• Bursting Shot should no longer hit enemies far above or below the player when used with Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher.