FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Blazeitfgt

Outlaw DPS help

Hey guys,

i need your help. I really like playing outlaw, but my damage output is way too low. I had several fights boss-fights, where my damage output was below 180k dps (even though there were mobs to cleave). My single target damage is ranging between weak 250k dps to emberrassing 150k dps. I'm using the rotation explained on this site.

Last evening i had an "exceptionally good" Ursoc fight, but my Damage is still not good enough. CombatLog

My ArmoryLink

If you need any other logs to give me useful advice just tell me so and i will provide them.

I would be grateful for every tip. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Blazeitfgt

Hey dude,

1:  You didn't pot.  You should be double Old War potting in scenarios where you want to analyze your parse against sim results or other players.

2:  I do not see the ghostly strike debuff applied at any time during the fight.  Were you not specced into it for this pull?

3:  I am a warcraft logs noob, but make sure your APM matches up to what it should based on sim results.

4:  Outlaw is really demanding in terms of quick decisions, buff management, and high* APM.  A lot of DPS losses are just player error in rotation and buff maintenance.  Practice, practice, practice!

59 minutes ago, Derby said:

Hey dude,

1:  You didn't pot.  You should be double Old War potting in scenarios where you want to analyze your parse against sim results or other players.

2:  I do not see the ghostly strike debuff applied at any time during the fight.  Were you not specced into it for this pull?

3:  I am a warcraft logs noob, but make sure your APM matches up to what it should based on sim results.

4:  Outlaw is really demanding in terms of quick decisions, buff management, and high* APM.  A lot of DPS losses are just player error in rotation and buff maintenance.  Practice, practice, practice!

I specced Ghostly Strike for this fight but it's not up all the time. That's another thing i have to improve in my playstyle.

I have to practice more.

Thanks for your advice!