FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Icy Veins BattleTag exchange

With Nexus Challenge just around the corner, we thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where you could post your battle.net tags in order to find a co-op partner more easily.

If you're looking for a new friend and a co-op partner, make sure to leave your Battle.net tag in the comments below!

Good luck with finding people Mar! It's much easier to go from other MOBAs to HOTS, but the other way round can be much harder.

I'm relatively new to the game & looking for any good natured folks to group up with. I am mostly in the rofl stomping of computer AI for experience, gold & gaining familiarity with the maps & various characters. My Bnet Tag is Kawika#1387. I'm a long time WoW player but relatively new to the HotS scene. Hope to meet & group up with some of you soon.

On December 27, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Kahuna said:

I'm relatively new to the game & looking for any good natured folks to group up with. I am mostly in the rofl stomping of computer AI for experience, gold & gaining familiarity with the maps & various characters. My Bnet Tag is Kawika#1387. I'm a long time WoW player but relatively new to the HotS scene. Hope to meet & group up with some of you soon.

If you're relatively familiar with maps and game mechanics, always do quick match. It has more XP, gold, and gives you a good idea of whether or not you can play a hero well against real opponents.

• Confused 1

I'm tired of getting stuck with groups that either ignore the objective or are some sort of elitist who thinks they can bark orders. I'm level 18 and very slowly growing. I'm not good at MOBAS, but I find them very fun. I just would like people who know how to work as a team. BattleTag: NeedleHimer#1997

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat as the last few guys. I know the mechanics mostly but am trying to learn the heroes and need better real world experience. (Helpful people who play as a team). Sasquatch#1236

I was playing a lot about a year ago but took a long break, now getting back into it... but QM or playing with randoms in general is frustrating when trying to learn to pick right heroes and how to play with team on certain maps. I want to get better, I am a fast learner, and I would love to play more QM with other players together :) Feel free to add me: Edimasta#2325

Labrador#1497. Play mainly assassins and warriors. Started playing MOBA about 6 years ago with LoL, then was DotA and so on. Don't know english very well, so yeah, there is that.

ElCid#11306

I've been playing HotS since the Beta, and it was my very first contact with MOBAS (I tried LoL once but hated).

I play in the "Americas" server (Brazil). I don't really like to mess with the leagues, so I stick mostly to Quick Match and VS AI (when I need to complete Quests fast and/or got little time to play).

I play mainly as Support, more specifically Stukov, Auriel and sometimes Malfurion. I also like to play as The Butcher, Johanna, D.Va and Gall (well, not anymore after the rework ruined him).

Edited by Valhalen

CapnIndifrnt#1189

I prefer folks that use Blizzard Voice or Discord, usually playing unranked draft, I only quick match when leveling specific heroes. Trying to find people for team league.

Riddle#2815      EU

I started playing few days ago. I'm mostly leveling whatever heros I have to level 5 and figuring stuff out. Looking for people to practice, quick matches and etc.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RiddleX said:

Riddle#2815      EU

I started playing few days ago. I'm mostly leveling whatever heros I have to level 5 and figuring stuff out. Looking for people to practice, quick matches and etc.

Welcome to the Nexus. :) 

Morcalivan#11181

AI, QM, TL

Mostly Abathur in QM these days, but I'll play other characters as well, either to level them or to fill a spot for TL.

• Thanks 1

Paladin#2432         EU

Played since beta, before that played lol for years, still I'm not a pro player. I'm just trying to have a fun time in the Nexus. Would be nice to have more friends to play with. 

Feel free to invite me to: vs AI, QM or Unranked

• Thanks 1