FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kazistrasz

Value of 4pc as Demo?

Best way to shut other people up is to perform. Many times was I told I was a shitty player and would never make it into a heroic-level guild. So many people will pretend to know Warlocks. I was once told "just keep your DoTs up and spam Touch of Chaos, how hard can Demo be? Scrub." Well, now he is still 12/12 normal and hasn't downed a heroic. I don't think I need to mention where I am.

Off-topics are delicious! Might as well be off-topic since this is covered in 2 other guides in that the 4pc isn't mentioned as worth anything and how HTF items are much better suited for the job.

I love having float cast on my meta, it's one of the tastiest experiences ever.

Right?! I still surprise people with this...they're like "HOLY SHIT THAT IS AWESOME IM MAKING A WARLOCK RIGHT NOW!!!"

• Like 1

Need to have it so we can glyph flying in meta form. I /tell priests in raid to levitate me when we're sitting around waiting for someone to reconnect or something.

I know a lot of people have stated wanting some kind of meta flying form like Druids flight form

Just to report: I replaced my helm and shoulders with crafted and Shado Pan Assault, respectively. I'm not a fan of the lower fury generation when popping hero off the bat, but I do like the DPS increase.

Not sure what item level you're talking about (assuming 522 tier to 522 crafted?) but that's a pretty bad choice. You want the 2pcT15 at least for the burst during Dark Soul. The helm and shoulders are the two pieces you actually want to be using.

502 tier to 522. I still have my 2-piece from my pants and gloves until I can actually get the 522 shoulders and helm.

Not sure what item level you're talking about (assuming 522 tier to 522 crafted?) but that's a pretty bad choice. You want the 2pcT15 at least for the burst during Dark Soul. The helm and shoulders are the two pieces you actually want to be using.

Helm ? with all that HIT?

i'm using planning on using shoulders / legs =o

Legs have Crit and Shoulders have Crit. Poor choices, IMO. Helm's Hit can be reforged to Mastery, and you still need some Hit on gear.

Since I dont want to make another topic. Does the same goes with affli? I may be wrong but 4 piece is even worse for affli than demo right?

Edited by Khalam

My gear is literally flooded with hit tho... why not helm and chest then

EDIT: i think if i can get rid of all that hit i can use ji-kun's chest as offpiece and shoulders + helm , i'm nto sure tho since i have an hc tf'd horridon helm.

Edited by Khaos

My gear is literally flooded with hit tho... why not helm and chest then

EDIT: i think if i can get rid of all that hit i can use ji-kun's chest as offpiece and shoulders + helm , i'm nto sure tho since i have an hc tf'd horridon helm.

Because there are 3 awesome offpiece chests on this tier and only 1 shoulder option which is a random boss drop. I only saw it dropped once(HC) and coined 2 times(HC and HC TF). On BiS situations, keeping shoulders is the best option.

Can anyone tell me the value of a 4 piece chicken nugget?

4pc is ok to have but your dps doesnt really start to shine until you get all the mastery and cholesterol of the 50pc

• Like 1

Is this the proper reforge?

(If you have a problem with obscenity or are at work, don't click my links. Evar.)

I WAS SO ABOUT TO CLICK THIS... and i'm at work.. in a hospital....

EVERYONE please listen.. number one rule of thumb... always continue reading ... lol

4-piece is worth it, but not if the items you have available blow them out of the water with item levels.

Click on my sig and take a look at my gear. I'm rolling with the 2 piece because the bosses that would give me the heroic versions of the tier either haven't dropped it yet or we haven't downed them on heroic. I'm looking at you Iron Qon and Twins respectively.

I am in all 530 gear/536 gear. Do you think it would be worth it to wear one LFR tier piece? The stats are obviously lower on that single piece, but would the set bonus make up for it?

Absolutely not. You should NEVER downgrade a 522/528 to 502. EVER.

I Wonder how much 10% more Meta time worth in secondy stats, I'm pretty bad in theorycrafting, But i really wanna know how bad is 4tp.

Well, I think it's bad enough to doesn't worth 2k~ of Haste/Mastery

If you're secondary gemming, 10% more meta time is *fantastic*, particularly for those who are at a haste cap and dumping into mastery. That's more time for you to be throwing out silly ToC's and Soulfires, not to mention whatever your pet is doing. I foam at the mouth thinking about more mastery at my current haste point, the AoE is just silly. Myself and the other lock already have competitions at who can break 1M dps on AoE pulls, lol. (update; my destro lock got mad that i spoke up about the trink and quit the guild. her replacement plays all 3 specs and is better of a lock than I, makes for fun days competing. also good to get pointers from. /cheer)