FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Meatwall

Assassin Rogue underperforming

You have a rupture and garrote uptime of 85%, aim as close to 100% as possible. You have an EP uptime of 56%ish aim for 70%+. Did you use potions of old wars? That's what I see upon initial inspection also you have a pretty low amount of crit.

On my normal Odyn run last week with the same talents as you and near same item level I ran a 98% log parse. I had a uptime of EP of about 73%, rupture and garrote uptimes of 91% and I used 2 potions of the old war and as far as I can tell that's pretty much the only difference. Keep in mind I have 43% crit and just a little less mastery than you. I'd link you my logs to have a look at it but it's a private guild log. Oh also it looks like you were unlucky with your legendary, I am running the legendary cloak and bracers atm so that will also be a difference I would assume. I think if you improve your EP uptime, rupture and garrote uptimes slightly and just use your potions you will improve significantly.

• Like 1

Ok thank you for the response. How do i get more uptime on the rupture and garrote, i feel i got a pretty good rotation without cutting the cp off short. Should i do less envenoms to keep the uptime better?

Keep an eye to reapply Rupture when it comes ~7s (don't recall exactly the pandemic timing, but it's 30% of the timer) and Garrote within ~5s. Envenom with 3~4 CPs to keep up the EP rolling and that's it.

Also, on your opener, Vanish > Rupture AFTER you cast your Vendetta, the Rupture will have a full duration inside the bonus window.

• Like 1

Like lip said you don't have to wait until rupture and garrote fall off to reapply them, you can reapply them  when they are in pandemic range which is also why we "overwrite" a lower rupture to a stronger one in the opener when we pop vendetta, its so we get a fully maximised pandemic rupture. You should assess the situation and if you have enough energy to get 5-6 CPs and cast envenom without losing EP uptime go for it but in most cases you will have to settle for 3-4 CP envenoms or possibly even 2 CP envenoms if you are unlucky with crit to maintain a high EP uptime.

• Like 1