FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Omalley

Subtlety Help

I'm wanting to switch over from Assassination to Subt and I was curious on what all I need to know about Subt and it's stats.

Like what % should my Crit and Mastery be at and how much Vers should I be stacking?

1 hour ago, Omalley said:

I'm wanting to switch over from Assassination to Subt and I was curious on what all I need to know about Subt and it's stats.

Like what % should my Crit and Mastery be at and how much Vers should I be stacking?

Did you read through the guide?

Also, there isn't any set %. Sim your character to get your stat weights, they're all going to be DPS upgrades.

16 minutes ago, Carrn said:

Did you read through the guide?

Also, there isn't any set %. Sim your character to get your stat weights, they're all going to be DPS upgrades.

Yeah, I've read through the guide and it seems vers is the best but is pretty much the same as mastery and crit.

2 hours ago, Omalley said:

Also, can I get some pointers for how to play Subt in raiding and for my rotation?

Not really sure what kind of pointers you would like. The guide is very helpful, and tells you what you need to know to get started.

I can't really answer questions if you don't have anything specific

10 hours ago, Omalley said:

Yeah, I've read through the guide and it seems vers is the best but is pretty much the same as mastery and crit.

Yeah and this will go back and forth - simming your character will provide up to date stat weights etc

Consider to be faulty advice or noob like but it's better than nothing. Saying that you at least have a majority of your artifact traits in hand; I like to not have too much mastery and a decent crit and then throwing extra points towards Vert/Haste. I've seen it in other threads "That much haste is good, it ensures 4Shadowstrike per dance" ect. It is great to have for that reason but you can lengthen your dance duration, along with doing this/that I max my combo points(6) each and every dance without that much haste; Hence I can eviscerate every dance. I consider Vert to be a great off choice to critical strike due to how often I am in and out of combat, it may or may not be that thing saving my proc on "Cheat Death".

I Hope this helps, another thing. I crit often and when I do I gain a whole lot of Dps off of that eviscerate. Hmm, this all works for me - I use Premeditation and Master of Shadow(ofcourse I've thought of switching these out- except my rotations are great) with the amount of (6Cp) eviscerates I am able to use my rotations stay active. Also, one more thing is how I have the Leg Boots (Shadow Satyr's Walk) I consider myself lucky as it is my only Leg.