FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
RunicLovePotion

Help for a Herald of Titans Warrior Tank

Hi there nice people.

So this is my warrior http://us.battle.net...aeltarin/simple

in which I'm planning to do the Herald of Titans - Feat of Strength and since in lvl80 we can't have mastery gems as the Protection Guides advise should I just gem raw blue stam in the yellow spaces?

As far as the concerns with enchanting goes should I use a Wotlk Enchantment or wait until 5.4 comes and put a Cata one? (since they all appear to be scaling down)

Also if you have any tips on my Talent Build or Rotation I will gladly accept them Posted Image

You want to get hit and expertise capped against level 83s, then go full stamina. The rotation is mainly the same, except you dump excess rage with Heroic strike rather than Shield Barrier. I would use Wrath enchants and go for the achievement, if you stil haven't got it i'd then re-enchant with any superior enchants come 5.4. It's not a very hard encounter anymore given cata's buff to Health and MoP's buff to warrior defences.

(...) The rotation is mainly the same, except you dump excess rage with Heroic strike rather than Shield Barrier (...)

I don't have Shield Barrier (only for 81s) but since the T8 4-bonus makes Shield Block also reduce the Magic Damage by 20% wouldn't that make it a better choice to dumb rage?

Shield Block is his mitigation and it has charges. If he can't use SBlk, then the actual rage dump with be HS.