FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aphaton

Reminder: Frost Hidden Artefact Skin

Hey fellow DK's,

just a quick reminder:

Kill the soultakers this week to get your hidden frost artefact skin.
So happy i could finally get mine.

Stay frosty ;)

• Like 1

Bumping for relevance, wanted to post something but I forgot so thanks for posting a forum reminder.

Spoilers:

The appearance is pretty awesome, it looks almost like a corrupted ashbringer with the little skull and they are really big and green. The default appearance is rather underwhelming as well as the upgraded version. Felt pretty sad that the legendary frostmourne got downgraded to two ugly toothpicks, but the runeblades are pretty bloody awesome :D very happy with them

/spoilers

12 minutes ago, Browed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yeah but considering all the models are on both MMO and wowhead it didn't really feel like true spoilers so I didn't bother XD

20 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

The appearance is pretty awesome, it looks almost like a corrupted ashbringer with the little skull and they are really big and green. The default appearance is rather underwhelming as well as the upgraded version. Felt pretty sad that the legendary frostmourne got downgraded to two ugly toothpicks, but the runeblades are pretty bloody awesome :D very happy with them

I love them! guess its time to farm dungeons, world quests and people :D

2 minutes ago, Aphaton said:

I love them! guess its time to farm dungeons, world quests and people :D

oh absolutely, its a nice double whammy, work on another color for the runeblades while pushing towards getting the (whatever the honor prestige appearance is called, too lazy too look atm). 

41 minutes ago, Browed said:

I'll see tonight, but I bet they're as big or bigger than my Ghoulslicer mog on the Worgen.

they are rather large, almost could be a 2 hander model, i'd say as long as blackhand but not with the big chunky part on end. the only place they look kinda meh is when sheathed, they trail wayyy behind your character XD

This skin is ok, i like it. But the effect on it is digusting...

what the hell, everyone have light saber is this game ...

and i like when sword are pur in the back. So, i can use any of the skins ... sadly

Its a nice appearance to have and hey, with the transmog system you can make them look like alot of different things.