FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Xeroexe

Ursoc M - RoP or IF?

Hey guys,
I'd like to know which talent you recommend at Ursoc on Mythic difficutly.
Normally, I use RoP, but because you need to move a lot during this encounter, RoP isn't useful all the time. So I thought, IF would maybe be a decent choice. Did you make any experiences?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Xeroexe,

I don't have experience on Mythic, but afaik you really always take RoP over IF. Maybe you just have to get a feeling for the boss and be more routined to know when to place your RoP. Warcraftlogs place all top 100 Mages (except 1 Frostmage) with RoP for Ursoc.

I got some experience on Ursoc Mythic.

Use RoP! Like Lily already said, you just have to get a feeling for the boss. There are plenty moments you can use your RoP (e.g. pull, or after each 2nd shout when you got some time before he charges and the image-bear is coming his way). Of course you can always have bad luck - using RoP and Combustion and then getting the charge always sucks, but well, gotta do some compromise.

ROP > all else.  Period.  You need to take advantage of your ice floes and know the fight.  You know when you need to move, you need to plan ahead.