Ezy

Heal Druid Trinket Choice

Hey everyone!

I hope you can help me with the right trinket choice... here is my charackter:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Êzy/simple

So I dont know which trinket would be the best for healing in raids or mythic+

I have:

Horn of Cenarius - 880 Hero Titanforged

Huge Roggstone (WQ - TItanforged 860 - 1353 Int and 968 Haste)

Heightened Senses - 865 Hero

Vial of Nightmare Fog - 850

Could you please make any suggestions and explain me why it would be the best choice for me - so I can make better decisions in the future?

If you need any further information let me know!

Thanks and greets

Ezy

Personally i'd use your Ruggstone as a stack stick, and heightened senses (I consider that our BiS). I've tried vial and it just doesn't seem to do the healing I'd like it for alot of fights. Vial could be used on fights like dragons or cen, where every shield is garunteed to be used up from the constant ticking damage. Possibly nyth as well. It really depends on the fight alot of times. I hate horn, mastery is awful for raids imo. And unless you can get the group to stack every 1 minute, the use effect is garbage as well. Possibly use on ursoc? Just try out different combo's for different fights and see what you'd like better. :)

Diffidently Heighten Senses 

then i'd probably go Roggstone or maybe Fog if you are low on crit.  It's missing int so Rogg might be a lot better but I currently use Fog, it adds a lot of crit that I don't have but Int is our #1 stat.

Fog actually does pretty well on healing meters imo.  

I'd ask on the discord, but agreeing with Vet on rogg + senses. Look to replace senses with another boring stat stick, though, since it's slightly underbudget and static bonuses are better than procs for heals. Horn is unfortunately pretty bad, even at 880. Rule of thumb, on-use heal effects need to do > 4-5% to beat an 850 stat stick. That comes out to horn hitting 9ish players with no overhealing every 60 seconds if you're doing 300k HPS, which you can expect to happen roughly never in current content.